Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Ha, who knew there was a way to actually enjoy that song?

no seriously it was just the best song ever

but now i decided to listen to all of r +h

do you dont me want me to love you

Axver said:
Don't tell me Phail Collins has yet another fucking job.
obviously. i just want my fucking concert
down.gif

stop knockin' it. lrm was just the best song in the world. it saved me. i started it in my head walking up the stairs. it was perfect.

KhanadaRhodes said:

helter skelter, idiot.

exactly. i told you i was listening to r+h

though vdl album is kinda slow. i'm gonna eat my corn bred now

welcome to me drunk. yes i'm aware you are all laughing, yet thats what i need.

and not for gaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

phanan said:

My top 3 overall at this time is Arriving Somewhere, Even Less (full version), and Collapse The Light Into Earth.

Those are some awesome choices. I adore the full version of Even Less. I don't suppose you have the demo version? I'd love to hear that. I believe the chorus is "Jesus was crucified for doing nothing/And God is worshipped for even less", which certainly illuminates where the "fuck you and your book too" verse in the full version comes from.

Varitek said:

exactly. i told you i was listening to r+h

though vdl album is kinda slow. i'm gonna eat my corn bred now

welcome to me drunk. yes i'm aware you are all laughing, yet thats what i need.

and not for gaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Corn Bred is no laughing matter.

the tourist said:

By the way, you never told me which of the songs stood out to you and I'd be interested to hear which. That said, I only find 2 or 3 of them listenable these days due to horrible overmastering.

:lol: Now I can't remember which were my favourites. I'll give it another spin and get back to you.

Axver said:
Those are some awesome choices. I adore the full version of Even Less. I don't suppose you have the demo version? I'd love to hear that. I believe the chorus is "Jesus was crucified for doing nothing/And God is worshipped for even less", which certainly illuminates where the "fuck you and your book too" verse in the full version comes from.
no, the chorus actually goes "the vengabus is coming/and everybody's jumping/new york to san fransisco/an intercity disco/the wheels of steel are turning/and traffic lights are burning/so if you like to party/get on and move your body"

No spoken words said:

Oh, you're a Mod, go suspend yourself or something.

:lmao:

And suspend Vazza for liking LRM. This is even worse than Ian liking WITS. :tsk:

KhanadaRhodes said:

no, the chorus actually goes "the vengabus is coming/and everybody's jumping/new york to san fransisco/an intercity disco/the wheels of steel are turning/and traffic lights are burning/so if you like to party/get on and move your body"

:lmao:

i lvoe their shit. i love that song. if i werent' lsiteng ing to r+h and currently desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire i'd listen to that shti

Varitek said:
yeah i'm drunk

VERY.

Which is making this thread so much more interesting, so please, get drunk more often.

Maybe I should get drunk one day just to see what I end up doing. I'll probably post here about how much I haaaate Lovetown because Bono didn't sing Heartland to me.

KhanadaRhodes said:

BAN YOURSELF NOW.

sorry actually the last 5% of the night sucke dwhich prompted me thinking to msyelf, it will be better if i just run away, pee, and go postwhore

45'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom