Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

Last time, it seemed like everyone used Muse's Map Of The Problematique. I even had it on mine at one point, but when I saw how overused it was, I pulled it. I ended up not even having Muse on there.

They are looking to be on this one, though.

I considered using Muse this time around, but I'm really not sure what track would fit my theme. They seem to have trouble fitting into most of my tracklists really.

Incidentally, some of my usuals might miss out. U2 might not make it. I'm thinking about Wake Up Dead Man but that's about it. The Crowdies will probably be gone, especially as I just listened to the live There Goes God and it won't work, it's got chat at the end.

I'm thinking about putting one of my solo acoustic&piano songs on mine. And if my new band's album is finished being mixed and mastered in time, I'll probably put one of those songs in, too. Because even if I don't win, it's self-promotion. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: i don't like too much teeniebopper stuff...
No, no, I know. But I've heard through the grapevine that you don't like pop songs much.

phanan said:
And Fadeaway is one of my favorites, definitely Top 3 from the early part of their career.

Fadeaway is top three for me, full stop. I think my top three songs are currently Piano Lessons, Lazarus, and Fadeaway.

Axver said:
The Crowdies will probably be gone, especially as I just listened to the live There Goes God and it won't work, it's got chat at the end.
speaking of which, can i say how fucking furious i am that here it is, seven months after i saw them live, and i STILL do not have the cd of the concert in my possession? apparently flac files went out a couple weeks ago, but they can't be arsed to send cds. i wished i'd just ordered the flacs
down.gif

Varitek said:
hey guys. wow from page 9 to 18. if the ausies are in class i'm gonna be so sad

I don't have uni on Fridays. :drool:

So I went to the Royal Historical Society and then photographed trams and trains. :drool: :drool:

Varitek said:
yeah i'm here without a name in the palace of myshame i saidlove rescue meeeee

what's up folks?

what a grreat song

You're waaaaaaaaaaaaay drunk, huh?

I am really fucking tired of people that talk their asses off but are completely devoid of charisma, and, truly, never have anything new or interesting to say.

That being said, hello all.

KhanadaRhodes said:

me? lol, who told you i don't like pop music? i'm sure a lot of the artists i like could at least be somewhat classified as pop.

I think it was Axver.

No spoken words said:
I am really fucking tired of people that talk their asses off but are completely devoid of charisma, and, truly, never have anything new or interesting to say.

That being said, hello all.
:wave:

the tourist said:
I'm thinking about putting one of my solo acoustic&piano songs on mine. And if my new band's album is finished being mixed and mastered in time, I'll probably put one of those songs in, too. Because even if I don't win, it's self-promotion. :wink:

I'm so tempted to put in a song by your old band. I saw it there in iTunes as I was selecting tracks and nearly did it.

Only problem now, though, is that I'm already 24 minutes over the time limit.

Anyway, I gotta get back for my last 30 minutes of work. Then I'll be jogging. Then I'll be lifting weights. Then I'll be watching Lost. Then I may or may not be back. G'night (if I don't return)!

the tourist said:
I think it was Axver.
:lol: i guess it's because i love the enz and all that so much. but other bands in my top five are depeche mode and duran duran, and i know for sure dm have had their poppy moments, and duran have always been pop. then of course there's other bands i like that aren't in my top five, but that'd be boring to list them all.

Varitek said:
yeah i'm here without a name in the palace of myshame i saidlove rescue meeeee

what's up folks?

what a grreat song

Ah, so step one to actually enjoying LRM is to get absolutely sloshed?

Axver said:

I'm so tempted to put in a song by your old band. I saw it there in iTunes as I was selecting tracks and nearly did it.

Only problem now, though, is that I'm already 24 minutes over the time limit.
By the way, you never told me which of the songs stood out to you and I'd be interested to hear which. That said, I only find 2 or 3 of them listenable these days due to horrible overmastering.

the tourist said:
Anyway, I gotta get back for my last 30 minutes of work. Then I'll be jogging. Then I'll be lifting weights. Then I'll be watching Lost. Then I may or may not be back. G'night (if I don't return)!

If you don't return, we'll send out the Tourist Signal.

:wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

speaking of which, can i say how fucking furious i am that here it is, seven months after i saw them live, and i STILL do not have the cd of the concert in my possession? apparently flac files went out a couple weeks ago, but they can't be arsed to send cds. i wished i'd just ordered the flacs
down.gif

Don't tell me Phail Collins has yet another fucking job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom