Biker Boyz!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
We went to see this movie tonight! (Any movie with a motorbike in it, you know.) This movie is really good! Some of the directing is a little ambitious, but the acting, the stunts, and the script are all good.

It's got handsome men, great looking strong women, no meanness (not much, anyway), an ass-kicking soundtrack, and stunts that were all done without a green screen! And...Motorcycles!!!!

Warning: Sicy, don't go see this. The first twenty minutes will be way too close to home for you to watch.

Did I spell ambitious correctly?

Heh my friend CJ used to actually be one of the Street bike racers they based the film on. He said it's pretty close to being a overblown version of how it really is

martha said:
We went to see this movie tonight! (Any movie with a motorbike in it, you know.) This movie is really good! Some of the directing is a little ambitious, but the acting, the stunts, and the script are all good.

It's got handsome men, great looking strong women, no meanness (not much, anyway), an ass-kicking soundtrack, and stunts that were all done without a green screen! And...Motorcycles!!!!

Warning: Sicy, don't go see this. The first twenty minutes will be way too close to home for you to watch.

Is that they movie with Kid Rock in it?

Did I spell ambitious correctly?
:scream: :scream:

I'm tempted to go see it, if only because the nicest band in the world, and one who deserves big success, Breaking Point, had their song "One of a King" featured on the trailer. :cute:

It also has Brendan Fehr. How I miss Roswell...

Elisabeth

God, I clicked on that thread for the second time thinking it was about Harley Davidsons! :banghead:

Martha I hope you dont take offense but I thought from the trailer that this movie was going to be really juvenile...basically just a bike version of fast and the furious....

Or did you go into it expecting that and so enjoyed it as such? Just wondering, maybe it's not my taste thats all..I do like street bikes tho..

gabrielvox said:
Martha I hope you dont take offense but I thought from the trailer that this movie was going to be really juvenile...basically just a bike version of fast and the furious....

Or did you go into it expecting that and so enjoyed it as such? Just wondering, maybe it's not my taste thats all..I do like street bikes tho..

That's what I thought, too! We have to go see everything with motorcycles in it; I think I may have signed something to that effect when I married The Man.

Anyway, I thought it was going to be fun and juvenile and stupid, but it wasn't! It was really pretty good (and fun). Fast and the Furious sucked beyond belief. :yuck: This movie had some maturity. It had clanking brass balls, too, but that was expected. If you like street bikes, you'll most likely like this movie.

Back
Top Bottom