Biggest. Zit. Ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That reminds me of when I had a lymph infection behind my ears/on my head.....you really don't want to know about it.

Bug said:
Nope that's actually real.
My mom's second husband had to do that for a neighbor once.

Nasty stuff.

I really, REALLY wanted to be so wrong when I said that wasn't fake:ohmy:

:barf:

Come on!! It look like what happens when you squeeze a jelly donut...if that's real I NEVER want it to happen to me:barf:

So I'm patroling the streets one night, its dark, cold and damp...I see this car parked in an alley, its lights are out but the presumed driver keeps tapping the brake pedal, hence, his brake lamps go on, off, on, off....:hmm:

I "black out" and roll down to the car, off-set so the red brake lamps don't illuminate my car...I code out, open my door silently, and step out of the unit...I'm walking down, carefully looking through the darkness and I now see two heads, the passenger seat is reclined and I see one person has "his" hands out, "looks like he's choking her!" man, I got the case of the year, an in-progress murder!

The closer I get to the car, my heart is pounding, do I shoot this guy if I have to, do I wait for a back up, might take a few minutes and then it happens, the man screams out ! "No! No! you're hurting me!!!"

That's it, I'm in action....I illuminate the car with my flashlight expecting to see the worse..:lol:

Its a young woman whose legs are on the brake pedal as she lies atop her boyfriend; she's got her hands on the guy's neck and she's popping his pimples and squeezing his blackheads...He eventually tells me that can't do it himself and she's squeezing too hard!!! "No! you're hurting me!" some crime...:splat: :squirt:

:yuck: There oughta be a law!

Great lunch time video! :lol:

It reminded me of cream filling in Twinkies.

I think if I had to do that I'd be wearing gloves.

And what he doing with the spoon and the bowl? making soup?

Back
Top Bottom