Biggest NBA Draft Lottery Flops in the last Five Years?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
take into account you sometimes have weaker drafts
Jay Williams - arguably the biggest bust
Dajuan Wagner/ Desagana Diop- thankfully the cavaliers have forgiven and forgotten on the back of ONE pick - the one that ISNT luke jackson
Darko Milicic- one of the most uninspired decisions in history
Nikoloz Tskitishvili
Rafael Araujo with the 8th pick by the Toronto Raptors
Chris Wilcox/ Shaun Livingston - the clippers live up to their title of making some horrid decisions, chris wilcox is one of the most unco-ordinated players to ever play in the nba
Marcus Fizer
Jonathan Bender
Jerome Moiso

Don't write off Livingston so quickly either, I mean it's only his 2nd year in the league and spent quite a bit of last season on the injured list.

I think you need to wait at least 3 or 4 years of labeling someone a bust in the NBA.

thanks. Williams is such a common name, especially in the NBA, I couldn't figure out who the heck he was.

He went by Jason Williams at Duke, but shortened it to "Jay" (as in Homer Jay Simpson), after former NJ Net Jayson Williams decided to have a chauffer shooting contest with the Harlem Globetrotters(whistling theme to "Sweet Georgia Brown", interrupted by shotgun blast), to avoid being confused with him.

If you list him as the top lottery bust of all time, then using those criteria he really should be 2nd, and Len Bias should top the list, but as Headache said, you can't really term these tragedies as busts, its a different circumstance.

i'd like to submit former knicks 1st round draft pick fredric weiss, who never played a minute in the nba, and who's lone claim to fame was having vince carter's nuts implanted on his forehead

bigdunk.jpg

You think Frederic Weis goes into convulsions anytime he sees a guy dipping a teabag into a cup of hot water?

Reece Gaines
Jeryl Sasser
Kedrick Brown
Rodney White
Nick Collison

Hey now, don't be doggin my boy Nikoloz Tskitishvili. He's only 22 and just hasn't gotten the minutes.
Fizer, my Iowa State guy however...was a bust.

Demaar Johnson
Keyon Dooling
Kwame Brown
And why did Seattle draft Robert Swift??? I know, he's still young.
Can Chris Mihm be considered here too?

I played against Nick Collison in high school.

Back
Top Bottom