Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, and Saskwatch walk into a bar...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
they're all the same monster, aren't they? just different names? or is bigfoot saskwatch, and the snowman his relative?

just wondering. and i didn't know how to type it into google to find out. and spelling, of course, is most likely to be off...

Bigfoot and Sasquatch are the same thing.

The Abominable Snowman is different.

At least that's what my parents told me.

I do like your spelling of 'saskwatch' though :wink:

Yes, it is appropriate in describing many residents of the prairies...

The name varies regionally. In Western Canada, the creature is known as sasquatch. In the Eastern United States, it is known as Robin Williams.

*rim shot for Cujorita*

Saskwatch, eh? For some reason that reminds me of 'Swatch Watches', which in turn reminds me of BBD. Is there a link between BBD and Bigfoot? You can bet your poison there is!

PS - :up:

aah

thank you

my spelling...yes...:wink: i was focusing on getting the snowman right...well, it doesn't matter. screw the letter Q shall be my motto. sneaky bastard always hanging around that u...u, now that's a sketchy character if i've ever seen one.

you know...i still don't know who BBD is.

Last edited:
1. Sas?quatch ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sskwch, -kwch)
n.
See Bigfoot.

2. sasquatch

n.

large hairy humanoid creature said to live in wilderness areas of US and Canada [syn: Bigfoot, Sasquatch]

--------------

Big?foot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bgft)
n.

A very large, hairy, humanlike creature purported to inhabit the Pacific Northwest and Canada. Also called Sasquatch.

--------------

abominable snowman
n.

A hairy humanlike animal reportedly inhabiting the snows of the high Himalaya Mountains. Also called yeti.

for some reason swatch watches remind me of a playstation game i had...

i think it was a snowboarding game and some swatch company that probably has nothing to do with watches (i don't know, i don't snowboard but my money is on that it's a snowboard gear company)

ah the power of advertising

..and for those of you in southern New Jersey, the "Jersey Devil."
Did some research into this. Turns out, there's a strong possibilty
that the "Jersey Devil" may have been a prehistoric elk. It had a
massive set of antlers and was huge! It was sighted by the Indians who settled the area in the late 1600s to 1700s.
As time went by, the myth of the Leeds family and their strange offspring was started probably to scare outsiders from venturing into the Pines, and to make children behave.
:)

AvsGirl41 said:
Of course there's a difference!

Bigfoot is brown and Yetis are white. Duh.

:wink:

Is that all you see? Colors? You're such a biggot towards monsters.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is, they're different colors so we can figure out which are the better monsters. I didn't say which color was superior... :shifty:

Seperate, but equal...!

Back
Top Bottom