big news for Springsteen fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.jpg

gregory.jpg

mainset-4.jpg

brucejohnnygrushecky.jpg

581325764_l.jpg

BE074863.jpg

PN016739.jpg

BE074790.jpg

PN017851.jpg

Isn't it tonight that he's on Conan?I think so

You know how gmail puts those sidebar things on your e-mail, I sent a friend an e-mail this morning talking about a dream I had about Bruce ( :shifty: ) and this was listed

http://www.beverlybartlett.com/

Someone on Greasy Lake said he was supposed to be on Anderson Cooper last night but he was bumped by the terrorist plot story. Maybe he'll be on tonight. Apparently he was on w/ Soledad this morning.

Last edited:
From the little I watched this morning Bring Em Home was on at the end, I guess they also did Pay Me My Money Down

My dream was perfectly innocent unfortunately :wink: more weird than anything else

The Cold Case episode with all the Bruce songs is supposed to be on again Sunday night

Last edited:
Bring Em' Home was good, not exactly an electrifying performance but it's not that type of song. Towards the beginning of Pay Me My Money Down I was hardly impressed..the song sounded slower than the album and a bit dull...but of course it completely picked up around the middle and took off from there. It was great, especially Conan up there singing and playing guitar [again] :giggle:..and a bizillion more people crowded on that little stage.

:happy:

and Jimmy Fallon playing the spoons! Don't know what Thomas Hayden Church was playing - he looked pained up there... And Conan singing/playing guitar. Must have been about 30 people on that stage!

My post-Bruce depression is now in full swing :( The belief that he would do a few more shows in the fall had kept it at bay but last night he said it was their last show in the states :(

500+ replies...time to close this thread. Feel free to start a new one on this topic, if you wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom