big news for Springsteen fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bruce overload tonight... The SNL with him and the E Streeters was just on, the Roy Orbison concert is on PBS, and I'm watching the dvd of the London show in a bit. :drool::drool::drool:

I must confess that I still haven't watched that entire London DVD all the way through...

:reject:

I don't think Cover Me is that bad. :shrug: Not one of my all time favorites, but it's not horrible.

I love No Surrender, Glory Days and I'm On Fire from that album. :drool:

"We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school..." :love:

I'm such a :nerd: :lol:

Dancing in the Dark is the cheesiest Springsteen song ever

I'd picture Bon Jovi doing a song like that w/ the horrible synthesizers, but not the Boss :sad:

other than that, Born in the USA is gold :up:, but nothing compared to his first 4 albums :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Dancing in the Dark is the cheesiest Springsteen song ever

Apparently you're not including some of his material from Human Touch and Lucky Town, because I'd take Dancing In The Dark any day over something like Real Man... :lol:

Sure, DITD is dated by those 80s-sounding synths, but it's still a great song. The version on the Rising tour, where it was more guitar driven, absolutely rocked.

phanan said:

Apparently you're not including some of his material from Human Touch and Lucky Town, because I'd take Dancing In The Dark any day over something like Real Man... :lol:

Sure, DITD is dated by those 80s-sounding synths, but it's still a great song. The version on the Rising tour, where it was more guitar driven, absolutely rocked.

Oh man, how could I forget that stuff :shrug:

awww, sweet a guitar-driven DITD, as it should be :rockon:

sounded awesome. but then i guess i'm one of the only people here who actually is really psyched about this, and not just planning on buying it because it's springsteen.

Bruce needs to do another big rock album with the E Street Band. I worship at the the altar of :heart: :rockon: :bow: THE RISING :bow: :rockon: :heart:

<< My avatar is the Lonesome Day cover

Last edited:
I love Springsteen, but I don't like the style of music.

where have you gone E Street Band, where have you gone? :sad:

I was looking forwarde to the Seeger sessions album and then for a while I didn't care, and I got the link off backstreets for the amazon video and to my surprise I loved it!:hyper:
Springsteen fails to disaapoint , I love almost everything he's done

:reject: albums I still don't care for : River [with exception of a few songs], Born in the USA, & Lucky/Human...everything else however I can listen to countless of times and each time it sounds better and more interesting! I hope he comes to tour in San Diego or at least CA....stupid east coast:angry:
:sexywink:

So far I really enjoy, appreciate and love everything he's done since Tom Joad, and while I love the E St Band I respect the fact that he chooses the less popular route and does what he feels works best for that kind of album he has in mind..even if it doesn't hit the top 40 or the radio.

elevation2u said:

:reject: albums I still don't care for : River [with exception of a few songs], Born in the USA, & Lucky/Human...everything else however I can listen to countless of times and each time it sounds better and more interesting! I hope he comes to tour in San Diego or at least CA....stupid east coast:angry:
:sexywink:

Am I in the minority for thinking Lucky Town and Human Touch are not that bad? :shrug:

And The River is just :drool:. I love it.

I might have to check him out this time. Unless I hear he's doing three hours of purely this stuff, that is. :wink: :lol:

Am I in the minority for thinking Lucky Town and Human Touch are not that bad? :shrug:

And The River is just :drool:. I love it.

As I stated earlier in this thread regarding Lucky Town and Human Touch...

phanan said:

If you take the best songs from each of these albums, you have one hell of a CD.

That's what I did, anyway.

And I'm in the minority I think when I say that I actually like The River more than Darkness...

:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom