big news for Springsteen fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from double shot of Bruce this weekend and it was awesome!!!! Small crowds, 5600 and 7100 but that band just plays their hearts out! People just don't know what they are missing....

Long Black Veil was fabulous as was Bring Them Home I was so hoping one of them would be on AOL....

Hope everyone has a great time at their upcoming shows! It's a pretty easy GA deal-Sat was line check in every 2 hours, Sunday was a lottery. I'm so glad Bruce got the idea for a pit from U2 :)

bercy10.jpg

oslo.jpg

sanfrancisco6.jpg

bristow.jpg

bruce_springsteen.jpg

2006051554springsteen.jpg

I have heard great things about these shows - I just hope he comes to Toronto in the fall - I can't believe I am missing him in Detroit :(

Cheers,
Brady
ps - April check your pms...:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

No idea what inspired this rush of pictures, elevation2u, but I likes it!

:grabsdroolbucketforSaturday:

:wink:

You'll be there Saturday, too, at the old Pine Knob?

I cannot wait. You have no idea how badly I need to see a Bruce show right now. :wink: :hyper:

phanan said:
It's PLEBA - Bruce style...

:ohmy:

This is nothing. Greasy Lake -- a Springsteen fan version of Interference -- has a very long "Chicks Thread for Drooling Over Bruce." Nothing but photos of Mr. Springsteen. You gotta problem with that? 'Cause I don't.

:drool:

Last edited:
Oh yes - I frequent both Greasy Lake and Backstreets often, and they both have those type of threads.

I can't really blame you, though...I wish I looked as good as him now, and I'm over 20 years younger!

I just got back from the show in Milwaukee, and it was amazing. The band sounds so much better live than on the album (and I think they sound pretty damn good on the album!). If you like Springsteen at all, you're definitely making a huge mistake if you skip this tour!

jobob said:

You'll be there Saturday, too, at the old Pine Knob?

I cannot wait. You have no idea how badly I need to see a Bruce show right now. :wink: :hyper:

:yes:

This is nothing. Greasy Lake -- a Springsteen fan version of Interference -- has a very long "Chicks Thread for Drooling Over Bruce." Nothing but photos of Mr. Springsteen. You gotta problem with that? 'Cause I don't.

:drool:

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom