big news for Springsteen fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an eight-song set performed by Bruce and the Seeger Sessions band on May 9th in London. It was broadcast by the BBC. The sound quality is top-notch, and the performance is great. Sorry it took me a few days to post it--Save File was, as always, not playing nice :mad:

Since it's not an official release, I think it's fine that I just post the link here. Remember to take out the space!

http://www.save file.com/projects/814563

Pic from last night: :drool:

az-bruce.jpg

There is a slideshow at http://www.azcentral.com/

Have fun at the California shows! Anyone going to Des Moines or St. Paul?:drool:

martha said:
I went back to the first page of this thread and sho' nuff, there's a mention of something being released this Tuesday, June 6, on CD and DVD.

Anyone?

I thought that by now you were converted by the Pete Seeger tribute. Or are you still scratching your head like you did on the first page of this thread? :p

martha said:
I went back to the first page of this thread and sho' nuff, there's a mention of something being released this Tuesday, June 6, on CD and DVD.

Anyone?

nothing listed on my schedule :shrug:

fah said:
I love a double bill

And now playing: the Hammersmith Odeon show

:heart:

If you missed it and don't have the dvd it will be on again later this month

:drool:

I passed by it, but the season finale of The Sopranos was on so I had to make a decision. Besides, I have both dvds so it wasn't a huge deal if I missed it.

I'll have to remember to stay up late (ha!) for Leno tonight.

I took a listen to the BBC performance from the link that was posted earlier. The sound quality is indeed incredible, and the performance is very good.

But I have to say the show I saw in Boston was superior. I think it's just a matter of them having played a few more shows now. They sound tighter as a band and Bruce's voice was very strong. Not that it wasn't for the BBC, but it's even better now.

Have fun tonight Martha!

incidently the DVD that was to be released on the 6th has been pushed back. checked the upcoming releases again recently, and it's release date is TBD. :(

MrsSpringsteen said:
I :heart: the Human Touch video

According to my e-mail the song he's doing on Leno is How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live

I got the email too. That's awesome. The song isn't even on the album - just goes to show you how powerful a tune it is! It should be released immediately on iTunes or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom