big news for Springsteen fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it has ever appeared on Ticketmaster, has it?

It's one of those dates that hasn't shown up yet on the site.

I'm curious if there is about to be a change of venue with that one too, like there was with Boston.

phanan said:
I don't believe it has ever appeared on Ticketmaster, has it?

It's one of those dates that hasn't shown up yet on the site.

I'm curious if there is about to be a change of venue with that one too, like there was with Boston.

thanks phan :)I

I did see a listing for bruce/msg in their {msg} calander style events maybe the day after I re-found this thread in the several days before the new album was released....when all of you started to really post again. I think it said ....information later?

then when i checked a a few days later I didn't see it.

Also I have gotten music/rock updates from MSG ever since I pre-registered for extra rtix for the fall 05 u2 tix.....and i DIDN't recievee one for Bruce/seeger.

the GOOD THING if they are waiting on it for msg......or even changing it to another NYC venue- is that my sis returnes on Sat. I can leave a note for her so maybe she WON"T MISS OUT -IF she wants to go! :hyper:

and silly me I should go to Bruce 's Backstreet Site and ?? Greasy alke? site too.

I'll post any important info I find...if not today...then tomorrow eve.

phanan said:
I found out why Boston isn't on sale yet.

There's been a last minute change of venue. Instead of playing at the Garden, he's going to the Tweeter Center. Tickets still don't go on sale until 5/12, though.

The good news about this move is that it's outdoors now.

The bad news is that it's further away for me. Oh well. I guess I'll live.
The change of venue is intriguing. Bruce has never played the Great Tweetybird Woods before. I wonder how the Garden let this show slip away.
I'd love to see Bruce there, but with the other events on my social calendar that week, the wife would be none too pleased, and she wouldn't be interested in the Seeger sessions show, she like E street, but this won't interest her so taking her is out.

I'm curious since its only 15 days till showtime.
Normally I'd say theres a Robert Downey Jr/Jami Gertz movie % chance of anything in section 2 or good 1 and 3 popping at the initial onsale, but the releases usually start around 2 weeks before show date, so they may just sell the house tomorrow.

You looking for a single or a pair phanan?

I noticed yesterday the price range was $42-$92 and today its $72-92, I wonder if they are not selling lawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom