BIG day in college football tomorrow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue Room

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Some HUGE games tomorrow in college football, there is going to be a major shake up in the top 20 as a result.

How do you think your team is going to fair tomorrow?

Michigan fan here, and I have a bad feeling about playing Minnesota tomorrow. Looking forward to going to the game, but worried I will have the sick feeling going home (man, I hate that!! :lol: ) At least its at home, if it was at the Metrodome it probebly wouldnt be pretty.

I'm surprised there hasnt been any SEC or ACC smack talk this year. Whats the deal? LOL Whatever happend to U2bama, he would always get these threads started. My "OTHER" team from living in Alabama is Auburn. So go Tigers!!! LOL Look out bulldogs, going to be a tough road game in a few weeks!

GO BLUE!
WAR EAGLE!

Random Thoughts

Casual college fan here - Two thoughts from the weekend

First, can Mack Brown beat Oklahoma? 5 years I believe he has gotten beat. My bet is he gets the boot at the end of the year.

Second, hoorah for ARMY. Glad to see they got back on the winning side. They spanked Cincinnati.

That is all for me. Thanks for reading.

If Mack Brown wins the rest of his games he wont get the boot. Thats a tall order though but its possible, unless they get into the Big 12 championship game. Oklahoma has owned him though, it has to be frustrating for Longhorn fans. Michigan had the same thing with Ohio States coach Cooper. Ohio State had some of their greatest teams with him IMO but he couldnt beat Michigan with any type of consistancy and it cost him his job.

nbcrusader, I have to say your Trojans looked mediocre at best Saturday. They are probebly going to the Orange Bowl with their remaining schedule but after watching part of the Stanford game and most of the Cal game I dont think they are the best team in the country. Last year they were, they should have been in the Sugar Bowl.

Michigan pulled one out. I was chalking it up as a loss at the game. The stadium went nuts though when Michigan scored to take the lead. It was a great feeling. I think they got shafted though, they should have moved up to about 12th in the polls. Oh well, alot of football yet to go.

Last edited:
The first half of the Stanford game was dreadful. After a few adjustments, the second half was much better.

The game against Cal is how a game between two top ranked teams should go. A close, tough game.

There are still some fine teams on our schedule.....

nbcrusader said:
The first half of the Stanford game was dreadful. After a few adjustments, the second half was much better.

The game against Cal is how a game between two top ranked teams should go. A close, tough game.

There are still some fine teams on our schedule.....

Who? Arizona State? I believe they have them at home and everyone else on their schedule they will beat with ease. No other ranked teams. Cal dominated USC everywhere except the scoreboard and who knows if Cal's receiver doesnt trip over his own two feet making the cut, USC loses I realize all good teams have bad games, but they have had several where they have looked VERY average.

I'm not saying the Big 10 is very strong this year, but the Pac 10 isnt either. As much as it pains me to say it, the SEC has the best conference this year. The bad thing is they will all beat up on each other so none of them get to the Orange Bowl.

Last edited:
I'm glad the BCS won't be an issue this year, so I'm told....

BYU beats Notre Dame
Boise State Beats BYU
UNLV beats BYU....

USC v. Notre Dame....anything could happen.

and UCLA is 4-1 and they're playing like there's no tomorrow..

:yikes:

Speaking of the SEC; one of our neighborhood boys, who happens to QB at a perennial High School power house, Los Alamitos, has signed a letter of intent for Alabama...not much of a runner but he has a cannon for an arm....6'-5" tall, prolly weighs in at 220+ Jimmy Barnes...be looking for him next year!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom