Big brother - Who will win it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Brother - Who will win it ?

• Kate

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Johny

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jade

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Last week on big brother - Who wins You decide !!

I hate Alex the least and I hope he wins it though none of them deserve to win ?70,000+ . Kate and Johny clearly plays to the camera. Alex seems to be honest. Not to talk about Jade - Everytime she cries, I cant help laughing. However the worst person on big brother was clearly Adele. Jade is second worst.

this show is as boring and fake as wrestling only wrestling has some action to its credit

Where is the option: 'I don't know any of these?' Because this is what I'd vote. :D Seriously, I could avoid this stuff excellently this time. :D

I think Jade will win. At the very end, people will feel sorry for the poor fat pig girl.

ARGH! I hate her! I hate ALL of them!!!

Ant.

Anthony said:
I think Jade will win. At the very end, people will feel sorry for the poor fat pig girl.

ARGH! I hate her! I hate ALL of them!!!

Ant.

i hate them all too-johnny should win

At the risk of souding like Alex before he went into his 'cool' phase, Johnny should learn where to piss properly.
ie - NOT in the showers.

Disgusting pig.

They're ALL pigs! There's not ONE redeeming person. Kate's a two-faced cow, Alex is an unbearable closet-case who is clearly in love with Tim, Johnny wasn't potty trained properly and Jade... ha! Its not because she's ugly (which she is), its because she's such an unbearable person.

WHERE are my nuclear missiles?!!!

Ant.

Anthony said:
At the risk of souding like Alex before he went into his 'cool' phase, Johnny should learn where to piss properly.
ie - NOT in the showers.

Disgusting pig.

They're ALL pigs! There's not ONE redeeming person. Kate's a two-faced cow, Alex is an unbearable closet-case who is clearly in love with Tim, Johnny wasn't potty trained properly and Jade... ha! Its not because she's ugly (which she is), its because she's such an unbearable person.

WHERE are my nuclear missiles?!!!

Ant.

Ant bwhahahahahahaha :lol: You are cracking me up here!!!!!! bwhahahaha LMFAO

Alex is an unbearable closet-case who is clearly in love with Tim

ROFL :lol: :lol:

I hated Toffy Tim and Graham Norton mocking him!!! abwhahahahah

And eugh him on BBLB!!!!! LMFAO what a prick!

Ah, Lara Mullen, you laugh because its funny... and its only funny because its true.

Will you join me in my bombing campaign?

Ant.

Whats this? AcrobatMan the 'Big Brother AntiChrist' starting a thread about Big Brother!! :shocked: :tongue:
Unfortunately Jade is going to win. Its Alexs fault. If he hadnt been so mean to her then she would have never got all these sympathy votes.
Kate should win as I think she is the most genuine.

Anthony said:
Ah, Lara Mullen, you laugh because its funny... and its only funny because its true.

Will you join me in my bombing campaign?

Ant.

Yes Yes I will :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

AcrobatMan said:

sorry i watch once a week.....and Jody..I am the BB AntiChrist...I hate BB and I hate all the 4..but I love ???????????????? :D

aahaaahaaaaa

They get ?30 each day they r in that house :mad: I want ? dammit :madspit:

I am watching it now- my sis is addicted- 24 hour live coverage aaaaah :mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit: :mad: :mad:

Jade has THE MOST ANNOYING voice ever and she is crap at sharades- stupid blonde!!! :mad:

mad1 said:
If Jade wins, Im gonna go over and have lots of sex on the ceiling with AcroMan.

Watch what you say Maddie, all the papers and TV programmes are tipping her to win :lol:
Or maybe you are just looking for an excuse to get kinky with Acrodude ;) :tongue:

Ur just saying that! Ur just sayin that cause me says me loikes Tommy lad with shaved hairballhead!

U can say u look like anyone cause this is the internet and pple lie their bolloxy arses off til the big mutherfukin cows come home!

Back
Top Bottom