Big brother - Who will win it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Brother - Who will win it ?

• Kate

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Alex

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Johny

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jade

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
AcrobatMan said:

EXACTLY :yes: :yes: :yes: but then she gets paid for that..you cant blame her really..

and she does have to interview toffy tim & co :barf:

;)

AcrobatMan said:

and she might have to take out Jade as the winner :barf: in a few days time

eeeeeeek eeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeek

Porky Pie Jade EIWWWWWWWWWWWW

mad1 said:
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WTF HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WITH ALL FOUR!!!!!! ALL I SAW WAS A MAJOR BLUR OF HUNGOVERNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Apparently, thy started drinking at half 11 in the morning and didn't stop before 3am. They made this punch of lager, champagne (the really expensive one they bought for Friday, Alex still doesn't know it's gone) and rose wine. Kate must have had alcohol poisoning, she couldn't stand up, they wanted to call her doctor (maybe they did...), finally she got sick at like 5 o'clock in the morning. She didn't remember how she got to bed.

Oh, and Jonny got sick on the floor too.

:lol:

And no, I don't watch it all the time... hehe

Latest odds I heard was that Kate and Jade are joint fav at 5/2.
BUT on the TV pretend poll this morning Jade was winning by miles with 40% of the votes.
If she wins I am moving to a different country. :yes: Since when did 2 faced bitches get rewarded?

Jody said:
Latest odds I heard was that Kate and Jade are joint fav at 5/2.
BUT on the TV pretend poll this morning Jade was winning by miles with 40% of the votes.
If she wins I am moving to a different country. :yes: Since when did 2 faced bitches get rewarded?

Alex should win...or Kate...not Jade or Johny...where is my nuclear weapon :evil:

Oh my Gawd, the pressure is on!!!!!

WHO TO WIN!!!!!!

Alex or Kate, either of the two

watchin it live last night, the way Kate and Alex TRIED to have a conversation with Jade constantly clownin, being loud and bargin her ass it to it all the time was fukin annoyin me............

LOL Graham Norton is a hero, takin on himself and Dustin Hoffman and poor old Betty as some of the housemates..........him being Tim was so fucking hilarious, I nearly pissed the house down with laughter.....

But Dustin did a GREAT impression of Jonny, Im hopin his family or someone has it,,,,,,,,,,Jonny would be so excited Dustin took him off.....!!!!!

:up:

Back
Top Bottom