Big Brother UK Fans - Appreciate Here!...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Hey all! After our hugely popular 2005 BB thread, which ran and ran and ran (!), here is chance to discuss and chat about all the UK BB's, from 1 - 6!

Hope to see all the familiar names here again soon!:wave:

Hello! I was wondering where the BB thread went to! Is it still viewable somewhere or has it gone to "thread heaven"??

Today's Sun has a story about Ant getting legless and Sam being a dirty slapper in the bushes at the end of BB party.:wink:

karls77 said:
Hello! I was wondering where the BB thread went to! Is it still viewable somewhere or has it gone to "thread heaven"??

It is in the Lemonade Stand archive! Preserved forever!

Aardvark 747:bow:

Also, Saskia is in this wks NUTS mag. It says on the front she is 'uncovered', so naturally I was :hyper:

However, she just had her top off and was covering herself :grumpy:

In keeping with thread title - here are my top 5 BB contestants ever:

1. Brian - BB2 - hilarious from start to finish.
2. Victor from BB5 - for best diary room conversations with BB.
3. Jon Tickle from BB4 - Best thing in an otherwise boring show.
4. Nasty Nick from BB1
5. Science BB6 - for knowing exactly how to wind the other housemates up.

Where is everyone this afternoon? I am all alone... :sad:
Tilli no mates:(

Hello :wave:
Wow not so chatty today! Is that cos I wasnt here?!:wink: Or cos we have nothing to aim for anymore:(

I went shopping earlier and just got home ... now, having some lunch !!
BTW, I'm NOT a BB non-fan ... I was just giving some humored static to 747 in that
"Shows Everyone Likes But You" thread ... :lol:

^You'll have to be our token non BB fan!:wink:

Of course!:wink:

The Big Brother in Germany has had housemates in it for a whole year apparently! I assume the american show runs for about 21/2 months as the UK version does. I don't know why I became addicted to the show - I refused to watch the first series over here and dismissed it as utter rubbish - but then I started watching it one night and have been addicted ever since. :huh:

See ya Tilli !! :wave:

I'm gonna write myself a note so I remember to record Friday's episode ... :up:
I am curious to see why you and the others here really like this show !! :hmm:

:wink:

Yeah BB5 was good - lots of fights. They even had to bring security in one evening. Steer clear of the 2003 BB as it was boring. :yawn:

Tilli said:
Yeah BB5 was good - lots of fights. They even had to bring security in one evening. Steer clear of the 2003 BB as it was boring. :yawn:

I was trying to remember which series was the boring one....so 2003 was when Cameron won yea? God that was awful. Jon was the best thing about it.

Aardvark747 said:

I was trying to remember which series was the boring one....so 2003 was when Cameron won yea? God that was awful. Jon was the best thing about it.

Yep! I can only remember Jon and Cameron from it also. It is also the only one where I didn't religiously watched it.

There was a blonde girl called Nush. Also another with the same name, but not shortened - Anouska I think.
A boring guy called Scott....hmm, I dont remember many others!

Oh - there was Ray I think? Who hid under his duvet in the bathroom and had a w**k!:ohmy: :wink:

It is coming back to me... There was that welsh woman who they bought in late on who said she could kill someone "with these two fingers"!

Oh yeah! I recall that too! Dunno her name tho!

I reckon for nxt year they should do a divide in the house again, Rich and Poor sides. That was good!:wink:

Yeah - they did in the year Jade was in the show and it worked well. BB hasn't been so evil this year.

Back
Top Bottom