Big Brother UK Fans - Appreciate Here!...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just caught the end of BB: What The Housemates Did Next, Science was recording a song and trying to find a record deal! Ha! He should go on X Factor!:wink:

No of course not lol, reality TV stars having talent?!? Unlikely. However it wasn't as bad as Lesley's godawful effort. :ohmy:

{paintedroses} said:
No of course not lol, reality TV stars having talent?!? Unlikely. However it wasn't as bad as Lesley's godawful effort. :ohmy:

What do you mean - Craig from BB1 was a successful DIY TV presenter! He was very talented with a hammer, some nails and a piece of MDF. lol!:wink:

Lesley is truly awful, whether she is singing or not. :no:

I didn't wanna start a new thread about it cos no one would reply but OMG LOOSE WOMEN IS BACK!!! ITV1 at 1.30pm Mon - Fri. yay!!

"The Curse of Big Brother

8:00pm - 9:00pm

Five

A look at the darker side to the most extreme reality show on British television. Featuring contributions from ex -housemates who've experienced what life is like during and after their Big Brother experience. Includes contestants from the most recent 2005 series."

Might be worth checking out!

{paintedroses} said:
I didn't wanna start a new thread about it cos no one would reply but OMG LOOSE WOMEN IS BACK!!! ITV1 at 1.30pm Mon - Fri. yay!!

I would reply - I like this show!:wink:

{paintedroses} said:
It is the best thing ever on daytime TV! I love it!

Ha, yes! It is certainly better than all the antique shows that they put on. What us poor students have to put up with on our daytime telly.:wink:

karls77 said:
"The Curse of Big Brother

8:00pm - 9:00pm

Five

A look at the darker side to the most extreme reality show on British television. Featuring contributions from ex -housemates who've experienced what life is like during and after their Big Brother experience. Includes contestants from the most recent 2005 series."

Might be worth checking out!

I saw this. It was good to see some of the old housemates and remember some of their antics. I love the fact that there was no-one from BB4 as it was the most boring of all the series!
It is also weird to think how much more 'innocent' they were in earlier BB's. Like the whole Nasty Nick thing was massive at the time but people plotting and scheming is now a regular feature.

Aardvark747 said:
And everyone see Kinga trying to deny 'hand on heart' (or rather - hand on mammoth chest) that she never did anything with the wine bottle!!

Yeah, that was just plain stupid. The whole nation saw her lay down in the garden and spread her legs. You can't take that one back now love!

From The Sun:

"BIG Brother’s Makosi yesterday denied she had brought nursing into disrepute and said she wants to return to the job.
The ex cardiac nurse, who romped with Anthony in the jacuzzi, said she had made a mistake.

But Makosi, 24, of High Wycombe, Bucks, defiantly told Nursing Standard magazine: “Where in the code of conduct does it say nurses cannot have sex?
“Nurses have sex in pools. Nurses have sex all over the place.
“I got carried away and I embarrassed myself. I am very sorry if I embarrassed nurses.”"

Ok, no one's denying the right of nurses to get their 'freak-on', but a trained health professional should really know better than to have (or to say she had) unprotected sex on national TV!

karls77 said:

Yeah, that was just plain stupid. The whole nation saw her lay down in the garden and spread her legs. You can't take that one back now love!

Aw I feel sorry for her! She shouldn't be ashamed it was one of the highlights of the series! She probably wouldn't be remembered at all if it wasn't for that incident

karls77 said:
From The Sun: But Makosi, 24, of High Wycombe, Bucks, defiantly told Nursing Standard magazine: “Where in the code of conduct does it say nurses cannot have sex?
“Nurses have sex in pools. Nurses have sex all over the place.
“I got carried away and I embarrassed myself. I am very sorry if I embarrassed nurses.”"

Quote by Bono from the Cardiff gig "This goes out to all the doctors and nurses.......especially the nurses":drool:

karls77 said:

If this girl had been anyone else, just reading the 'spread her legs' comment would've got me....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom