Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_gal said:
Science out people! What's your thoughts on that then? :hmm:

Bad call. Who's gonna start an arguement now?! U can hardly call Ant and Craigs lovers-tiffs, full blown rows! Shame the S-Man is gone.

And did u notice, despite Orlaith saying about a hundred times how she cant wait to go, and she SO wants to leave - when Science's name was read out...I didnt notice any tears or unhappiness.

Tart.

:wink:

Yeah bad choice. Davina did say that it was really close though. I'm already having a hard time maintaining interest in the show and now that Science is gone I really don't think I'll be that bothered about watching.

karls77 said:
Yeah bad choice. Davina did say that it was really close though. I'm already having a hard time maintaining interest in the show and now that Science is gone I really don't think I'll be that bothered about watching.

:scream: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dont drop out just yet buddy! Only 3 wks to go! And with 7 ppl still left, it will be interesting to see how it all ends!:hyper:

bono_gal said:

1stepcloser- I think Eugene is in with a shot of winning!

Not that I want him to but I'm not bad at predictions :wink:

nooooooooooooooooooo!

eugine can't win! remember the last time a really boring housemate won - that scottish dude, think his name was Cameron - that years BB was SO boring!

i actually think anthony will win

Yeah, it was Cameron and that years BB was shite lol!

But if Eugene doesnt win...he'll definatley be in the final :yes:

He'll get the nerd vote aswell as the sympathy vote

in actual fact, i don't think i want anyone to win this year :wink:

they should just scrap it now lol

if eugine wins then i'll eat my hat

bono_gal said:
Hearing that you've eaten your flatcap will be amusing :lol:

hey! :madspit: it'll be another 40 years before i start wearing flatcaps!

ahhh i'm gutted, i fell asleep yesterday evening and missed BB which in turn means i also missed eugine's dancing! :(

the real question is however, how many more times will craig cry before the end of the series?? the guys eyes are like taps so im going for 10+ times :wink:

1stepcloser said:

the real question is however, how many more times will craig cry before the end of the series?? the guys eyes are like taps so im going for 10+ times :wink:

I go for 20+ easily. Tit boy (Science called him it one night) needs to get a grip.

I think this is the 1st year where EVERYONE seems to have cried at some stage.....hmm, actually i'm wrong, I think Anthony has yet to shed a tear.

I was eating a bowl of cereal last nite, when Kemal gleefully chatted about letting his 'one nite stand in a skip' man, 'come in his mouth' for him to swallow....:barf: (lovely stuff?!)

I just wanna throttle Makosi when she starts to get all screamy when she thinks she knows something, like Orlaith having a mobile. Jumping around and screaching at the top of her voice...:eyebrow:

And as Craig pointed out, there's ALWAYS 1 place where a girl could hide a mobile to bring in the house....:ohmy:

Aardvark747 said:

And as Craig pointed out, there's ALWAYS 1 place where a girl could hide a mobile to bring in the house....:ohmy:

No wonder Orlaith is always crying. :ohmy:

Aardvark747 said:
I think this is the 1st year where EVERYONE seems to have cried at some stage.....hmm, actually i'm wrong, I think Anthony has yet to shed a tear.

I was eating a bowl of cereal last nite, when Kemal gleefully chatted about letting his 'one nite stand in a skip' man, 'come in his mouth' for him to swallow....:barf: (lovely stuff?!)

I just wanna throttle Makosi when she starts to get all screamy when she thinks she knows something, like Orlaith having a mobile. Jumping around and screaching at the top of her voice...:eyebrow:

1: Eugene hasn't either

2: We didn't need Kamal telling us that

3: That was so annoying, then she started High-Fiving everyone... why???

4: :eyebrow:

Orlaith and Kemal up for the boot this week

Orlaith has to go!!

I dont really like Kemal, but when he makes a nomination I just fall right back in love with him!

Kemal: This week, I've chosen to nominate Roberto
He looks at me, as if to say...."I'm still here bitch."

:lmao: that cracked me up!

Eugene was really funny last night - he is rapidly becoming my favourite housemate with his completely random anecdotes.

You missed nothing in particular - housemates had to nominate who they wanted to stay - Kemal and Orlaith got the least number of votes so they are up for nomination.

Eugene just comes out with some great stories that he thinks are entertaining and funny but no-one else has a clue what he is on about.

I actually didn't know what eugine was on about at all last night. plus he laughs quite intensely at his own anecdotes which aren't even funny :huh:

at least Derek likes him :wink:

if Kemal wins then he's just gonna explode with Diva-ness and i'll end up throwing the TV out my window!

I hope they show that on the highlights show (if I haven't missed it...? I haven't paid much attention to the show in a while). I love fake American accents! :love:

meegannie said:
I hope they show that on the highlights show (if I haven't missed it...? I haven't paid much attention to the show in a while). I love fake American accents! :love:

It was on the live feed last night so should be on the highlight show tonight. They'd better show it :evil:

Ok, I've had a re-think. After watching the rest of Eugene's drunken antics I can't help but like the guy. He was completely smashed. Watching him continually knock stuff over, chasing after the girls, etc. was funny as hell. I liked when Kemal took away his tools so he wouldn't hurt himself falling down.

"Where're mah tools??" "Where're mah tools??"

Drunken Eugene to win!!!!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom