Big Brother UK 2005... - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2005, 09:58 AM   #121
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:29 PM
i feel sorry for maxwell cos he's trying really hard to get in saskia's knickers but it's just not gonna happen.

Kemal + roberto last night

Old 06-17-2005, 04:57 PM   #122
The Fly

Local Time: 06:29 PM
Is it me or is Maxwell currently dressed as a Chav version of Bono!!! Black opened shirt and "Jesus around the neck".

Old 06-18-2005, 01:22 AM   #123
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Dudette
Is it me or is Maxwell currently dressed as a Chav version of Bono!!! Black opened shirt and "Jesus around the neck".
I thought that too!

Glad Sam went. Roberto and Derek are too interesting to kick out just yet!
Old 06-19-2005, 03:11 PM   #124
Rock n' Roll Doggie

maxwell is just getting embarrassing to watch now. i cringe everytime i see him try and get it on with saskia. the lad's got idea's above his station
Old 06-20-2005, 01:15 AM   #125
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
maxwell is just getting embarrassing to watch now. i cringe everytime i see him try and get it on with saskia. the lad's got idea's above his station
Yeah I gotta agree now sadly. Last night was just awful..."Lay down here...lay down here...lay down here" SHUT UP!!
If she doesnt want to, she doesnt want to!

She only has herself to blame tho imo.

I reckon it's gonna be Science and Maxwell up this week. Which is a shame really, cos although Science is a knob sometimes, he's fum to watch. And he def. doesnt deserve to go before CRAIG!!
Old 06-20-2005, 05:25 AM   #126
War Child

Did anyone hear Sam on radio1 this morning with Chris Moyles?? She has to be one of the ditziest girls around. She couldn't stop giggling and was saying the most childish/simple-minded things.

Chris, instead of just taking the piss like he normally does, was actually trying to give her some advice on how to act a bit more 'normal' but she just wasn't getting any of it.

Feminist my arse!!
Old 06-20-2005, 05:29 AM   #127
Blue Crack Addict

Didnt hear that actually.

Tho I saw her making a prat out of herself at that gig on C4 yesterday. Just wearing a tiny bikini......
Old 06-20-2005, 03:35 PM   #128
Refugee

I hate Craig and his moobs. I hate closet Anthony and his ridiculously chiselled features. I hate Saskia and her mean little face and her bitchy attitude. I hate Maxwell and his pathetic subservience to Saskia, not to mention his hypocritical self-righteous attitude to everything and everyone.

Everyone else is alright, though. I wouldn't mind seeing Derek go, though I was so pleased when that dirty little whore was kicked out.

Ant.
Gas smells awful; You might as well live.

Dorothy Parker, 'Resumé'
Old 06-20-2005, 04:24 PM   #129
Rock n' Roll Doggie

sam was just eye candy. that's it.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:11 AM   #130
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony
I hate Craig and his moobs. I hate closet Anthony and his ridiculously chiselled features. I hate Saskia and her mean little face and her bitchy attitude. I hate Maxwell and his pathetic subservience to Saskia, not to mention his hypocritical self-righteous attitude to everything and everyone.

Everyone else is alright, though. I wouldn't mind seeing Derek go, though I was so pleased when that dirty little whore was kicked out.

Ant.
Best post of the thread!

Last nite was ok. Science arguing with Derek again. Poor Maxwell tho, having to do this task on his own, while the others get party food and drink. It should've been Vanessa...

Once again, Saskia was having to repel the lusting londoner whilst laying in bed. Max - get the hint now buddy!

And what about Makosi, coming out and pretending to be sick? C'mon love, ur no actress!
Old 06-21-2005, 09:28 AM   #131
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Aardvark747

And what about Makosi, coming out and pretending to be sick? C'mon love, ur no actress!
I really though Maxwell was going to suss it all out, esp after Makosi was covering her mouth with hands that should have been handling maggots all day! Stupid girl......

By the way, a guy my wife works with is mates with Maxwell's brother. Apparently Max is really a posh public school boy and what you see on tele is just him trying to act like a common geezer. This guy went to the press but they weren't interested as it wasn't controversial enough for them.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:59 AM   #132
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by karls77
By the way, a guy my wife works with is mates with Maxwell's brother. Apparently Max is really a posh public school boy and what you see on tele is just him trying to act like a common geezer. This guy went to the press but they weren't interested as it wasn't controversial enough for them.
Yeah? Cool - see if u can get his autograph for me! That would be off the hook...

Shame either Derek or Roberto will be going on friday now. When it should really be between Science and Vanessa.
I'd keep Derek in myself, he's the funnier of the 2 to watch. And Roberto just wound me up last nite when he stared at Anthony for no reason. Anthony should've smacked him one...
Old 06-23-2005, 01:31 AM   #133
Blue Crack Addict

Nothing much happening last nite then. Tho I did think that Anthony might've stuck up for Max when he was trying to get the wine off of Science.
I'm losing faith in that boy....
Old 06-23-2005, 03:34 AM   #134
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Aardvark747

Yeah? Cool - see if u can get his autograph for me! That would be off the hook...
Hmmm.... it's a tenuous connection but I'll see what I can do.

Craig and (closet) Anthony wrestling in the diary room - what a sight! I reckon Craig was really enjoying that.

Plus Makosi was completely wasted after their afternoon of fun. I really though she was gonna blow it for them. "I've been shelling 'too' prawns"??
Old 06-23-2005, 03:57 AM   #135
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by karls77
Plus Makosi was completely wasted after their afternoon of fun. I really though she was gonna blow it for them. "I've been shelling 'too' prawns"??

That was good. Did u see Anthony sniffing his own fart like a dog in the diary room?!