Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
karls77 said:

:up: But if she goes, Makosi is the only female left in the house!!

That is, if you don't count Kemal :wink:

So be it!:wink:

An ALL-MALE final week! That's the aim! And the final 3 - Science, Craig, and Anthony to win. There is my prediction already!:wink:

Hey! :wave: :wave:

:giggle: Finally found the sad-ass big brother thread :wink:

I'm soo addicted to that show! :help:

Glad to see Orlaith up for eviction this week, she's annoying me even though she's only been there a few weeks :madspit:

I love Science but I wish he'd tone it down just a tiny bit! :yes:

Roberto should have won, hands-down.....but i suppose I'm biased there.....he did teach me at school :wink:

Feel Sorry for Eugene, love him to bits, but the boy is boring. Definatley think he's in with a shot at the prize though.

Final Prediction-
3. Anthony
2. Craig
1. Science/Eugene <<not who i want to win but who I think :wink:

Kemal to win! He cracks me up so much! I fall out of love with him during the week but when he makes a nomination I fall right back in!

Yeah, I'm a bit of a fan :reject:

Excellent - another die hard!:wink:

And Roberto taught you? How cool! I thought he went FAR too early. When someone like Vanessa was still in the house, it was a shame he went.

I wanted Maxwell to all the way (which im sure he has now with Saskia!) but now he cant win, Anthony is my fave.

Honestly, I keep seeing Craigs little happy face from last nites show, when he was under the duvet!:ohmy: I shouldnt be thinking about that!:wink:

:lmao: Another who agrees he was doing naughty things haaa!!

Vanessa should have went out earlier, rather than roberto! She did nothing!

Yeah, he taught me two years ago. Knew him as Mr. Conte until I spotted him on BB! :hyper:

Orlaith - def. As I say, the public will wanna keep Rocket Science in as long as possible, but NOT to win! Just for the entertainment. In a way, im kind of glad Maxwell went and he stayed now!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

The moment of the series so far tho....Craigs face, whilst he was on the sofa having a w:censored: under the duvet!:ohmy: :wink: Oh well...at least he's enjoying himself!

I can't erase that horrible image from my mind. :sad:

Wow!!! You had Roberto as your teacher Becky! :wink:

That's brilliant&i liked him too!! :yes:

I totally disagree with you about Science tho'! He is so rude&can't have a proper discussion without thinking his opinion matters more than anyone elses! :madspit: :eyebrow:

I laughed SO much at Anthonys' diary room date! That's my fav moment so far! The fact that he was talking to a guy, while trying to prove he's not gay is so funny! :lmao: :lmao:

It's so amusing how Craig can't tear himself away from his side!

:lmao: what you think of Craig's duvet antics susan?
:giggle:

Yep, Roberto taught me history for a whole year while my other teacher left us to fend for ourselves lol.

Had him after that aswell for other subjects.

He was a crazy teacher. You can see that its the italian in him thats why he's so passionate.

He was a good teacher though, i liked him anyway!

Gooda Morning a Becky!

You saw Craig did you? Dear oh dear!!!! :ohmy:

Was he thinking about Ant is the question!!!! :giggle:

Roberto was nice to you all then? Ahh! :wink:

What are your fav moments so far then?

Hehe, thats disturbin what he was thinkin about Ant! :lmao:

Robero was nice on occasion, he did throw a chair once :ohmy:

Favourite moment: Date in the loft, Kemal and Roberto....

Roberto leaves...

Kemal.."Oh my god he wants me!"

I thought it was a good moment anyway!
And of course Kinga! :lmao:

Oh you mean when they had it done up with all the flowers, etc&when Sam did the lapdance? I was lying back in my Manchester hotel bed watching that! That was brill to watch that after my long&tiring walk back! :wink:

Kinga - lol! I'd clean forgotten about her!!:wink:

Another great arguement last nite. Well...2 in fact! Actually I did think Science overstepped the mark, when he kept putting his hand on Derek's shoulder.
If that had been any other guy besides Derek, I think he would've turned around and thumped him!

Actually the arguement between Science and Orlaith, was really started by Orlaith! Science was being pretty calm and apologetic about moving her towels, but she just leapt up and was the 1st to fire the bullets!

It was also a very cringeworthy moment when she heard that she was up this wk...."Oh thankyou guys, so much" - whatever luv. I refuse to believe ANYONE when they say something like that. They had to go thru so much to be able to get onto the show, if I was there, i'd be doing all I could to remain! She wants to stay on friday....u mark my words!:wink:

Kinga was a top-housmate! sooo funny!

I think Derek was about to thump Science anyway! He did over step the mark but i think he proved his point well! But i do have to agree with Kemal when he says that there aree more minor forms of homophobia.

Oralaith is just a pain in the ass! She did take it way to far with Science, she should have jut accepted his apology and ignored him shouting, yeah he's loud but ignorable!

:yes: she so so so wants to stay!!! I dont think that little trick works with the public nowadays though!

However, more people would call up saying that the hated science and wanted him out rather than say they cant stand Orlaith. So maybe a shock eviction? :hmm:

Tonight Orlaith kept trying to convince Science to stay and let her go tomorrow... doesn't she know that - wait cough cough:

Who Goes... We Decide???

i think she was trying to convince herself more than anyone....

you would still do her though :shrug:

uwwedoogie said:
you would still do her though :shrug:

:scream: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:wink:

Her hands and feet are HUGE! And have u seen how much hair is on her arms?!:ohmy: Good god.....she looked like something out of the new King Kong film - tho Jack Black is probably slightly LESS hairy!:wink:

ORLAITH TO GO 2NITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom