Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could somewhat tolerate Maxwell but after his warning by BB for putting bits of SCAB into some mince that Science was cooking I now consider him to be the scum of the earth and cannot wait for him to be evicted.

No, MAKOSI rocks. Saskia is an irritating little bitch with a fugly face and a second-rate intelligence, and needs to be kicked out of the house along with her mailicious little troglodyte of a boyfriend with a deformed mouth.

GO DIVAS!

Ant.

Can't agree with you more Ant! I was sitting there watching lastnite going Who the fuck does she think she is???? She's not some authority on peoples' behaviour - I mean look at her turning on people&being nasty for no reason!!!! :madspit: :mad:

And, gee wiz, they're both facing the public vote - the irritating little tossers. I adored today's show, absolutely adored it! The only downside is that Saskia will be voted out on friday, as opposed to Maxwell. I say downside because it is not entirely inconcievable that Maxwell could win, whereas it is almost impossible to see Saskia, that irritatingly mean-spirited little bitch, to win.

GO DIVAS! (Yes, I am very, very sad...)

Ant.

Anthony said:

GO DIVAS!

100% agree with you Ant! Makosi is playing the game like a pro and exposed Saskia as a mean-spirited bully-bitch. Max and Anthony were fools to discuss nominations and set their little group up for an eviction. Will be interesting to see how the house dynamic changes with the two new housemates and the eviction on friday.

I kinda hope Max goes as I sense there could be some clashes between Saskia and Orlaith.

Yeah, I don't really see Eugene shaking things up, seeing as he's as charismatic as dried toast. I was expecting an alpha male that would dethrone that troglodyte Maxwell, but no such luck.

The problem is that the only male in the house with a big mouth is Maxwell, whereas all the other males are way too subservient (watching Craig and Anthony bow down to Saskia and Maxwell is absolutely pathetic). Pity, seeing as I hate all four of them.

That sickening display by Saskia yesterday was revolting. Makosi is playing the game, ultimately, but at least she can stay consistent and stick to not leading Anthony on after having decided that he's a tosser, whereas Saskia went from blowing Maxwell off all week to actually blowing him (or whatever, I don't really want to know what they did under those repugnant blankets) in order 'to be remembered'. Absolutely disgusting. The slag.

Ant.

1stepcloser said:
anthony was quite the p.i.m.p. last night.

craig is quite wierd as well

Indeed he was! It got quite racy at one point! Do u think that he and Makosi did....u know....:ohmy:
Cos just briefly, she seemed to be bouncing on him quite rapidly!:ohmy:

Poor Maxwell tho...all teary at the end of the show. If he doesnt win, I actually think Craig could now sneak up and take it. After looking unlikely to get anywhere near the last week at the start, he now looks like he could romp home!
He's grown on me tho...so I wouldnt be too bothered if he did win...as long as Maxwell came 2nd!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
Eugene is the most boring housemate ever. Get him out. How the hell did the BB ppl think that HE would make good viewing?!:huh:

Got to agree with you on this one, he's boring as hell. They must've thought that he would be this year's "Jon". Hasn't worked though. I'm really wishing Makosi had chosen Kinga instead - would have helped with the lopsided male/female ratio in the house. Plus she would have been more of a laugh.

Def.
Since Saskia went, something seems to be missing...there doesnt seem to be as much bitching or arguing really. And that is always bad when there's none of that!:wink:

How could Eugene NOT be up for eviction?!:huh:
What a disgrace!

And Makosi MAY be pregnant. What bullshit. If that isnt a blatant way of trying to get attention, I dont know what is!
"If I am...I wont tell Anthony" - Yeah, good idead luv, cos it's not like he's NEVER gonna find out is he?!!?:huh:

Onto Anthony - he claims to be a 'MACHINE' when it comes to sex with the ladies. Despite the fact that in the pool with Makosi, he came in around 30 seconds.
Ok - TV editing I know....so let's say 1 minute!:wink:

Science should be out on Friday - no question. Kick him out!!!:madspit:

that's 3 BB posts in a row now for you aardvark, you're becoming inferences own BB commentator!

i don't mind who goes out on fri to be honest. the funny thing i find about science is he talks like the biggest gangsta ever yet there's an element of Coronation St in his accent. quite bizzare.

vanessa and eugine are fighting it out for the most boring housemate award. i hope i never ever meet someone like eugine in my lifetime.:wink:

1stepcloser said:
that's 3 BB posts in a row now for you aardvark, you're becoming inferences own BB commentator!

:rockon:

God. Eugene last nite - CRYING cos he didnt complete his secret mission!!:lol: That was priceless!
And the way Maxwell says his name - EUGENE. He just seems to say it like he's taking the piss all the time!:wink:

Once again, Science is a cock - he needs to go on friday.

YOU GETTIN' ME?

:|

Oh, come on! Eugene IS comedy genius. Every time he opens his mouth its as toe-curlingly funny as an episode of The Office. Last night, for example, did you see Anthony's expression while Eugene was telling him the 'tea in a glass' anecdote? Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom