Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will have to depart....since my 'manliness' has been discovered!

1361.gif

OK ... I just finished checking out that CBS website on this U.S. version of this show and ... it's obviously not the same as what you have over there !! :ohmy:
I guess I can't discuss this program after all !! :sad:

MsMofoGone said:
OK ... I just finished checking out that CBS website on this U.S. version of this show and ... it's obviously not the same as what you have over there !! :ohmy:

:hug: That's ok, I think we're off the topic now anyway!:wink:

MsMofoGone said:

:huh: We're discussing a program?!?

:wink:

MsMofoGone said:

Aww:(

MsMofoGone said:

Perhaps you should start a US BB thread - then we could all join in and drag it quickly off-topic!!

karls77 said:

Perhaps you should start a US BB thread - then we could all join in and drag it quickly off-topic!!

Us, drag something off topic?? Never!!:wink:

karls77 said:
Does anyone else find it a bit funny that the show has ended and we've nearly DOUBLED the post count since???

:lol: indeed!

Just think, if we'd started all this witty banter in week 2 of the show, we'd be on the 3rd thread by now probably!:wink:

karls77 said:
Does anyone else find it a bit funny that the show has ended and we've nearly DOUBLED the post count since???

I think you'll find that it doubled since I joined in.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom