Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:
Maxwell AGAIN is the star of last nites show - almost kickin off with Science. I don't think he did actually mean to throw the bin at him, but whatever - it was a good laugh all the same.

I liked last nights show where he kept telling science he didn't get an apology from him and when science said "ok, i'm sorry, do you forgive me?" maxwell said "uh...i'll think about it" :lol:

I really dislike Sam, she seems like a bit of an airhead, if all you can worry yourself over is a make-up bag like :shrug:

Apparently there was a suspicious package at the BB house today :ohmy:

I read too much online about it too :reject:

Vanessa! Such a silly girl - if she hadn't discussed her nomination I reckon Sam would have been evicted as Derek is way more interesting to have in there. Now it may even be her who goes....

I reckon it will still be Sam to go. The public will just want to boo her as soon as she steps thru the door!

Derek is cool! No way he should go yet!:wink:

Poor Sam - looks like she's helped the group to fail their task already! I dont think she'll go on Friday. It will be Vanessa, cos she's so quiet and she's the one responsible for everyone being up this week.

I think Sam will go anyway and Vanessa's blabbing won't have changed the way the evictions would have went anyway.

I really don't like Sam. :down:

ALL CHANGE!:whistle:

After last nite, I hope Derek gets the boot tonight. So horrible the way he spoke to Sam..poor girl! She's actually being very unfairly treated by some of the housemates in there. Glad that Maxwell and Anthony both stuck up for her in the garden.
And I wonder how long her truce with Lesley will last!
:hmm:

Makosi and Sams strip was quite awful - they werent even drunk?!
Now if Saskia had done it......:hmm:

And how come Maxwell was chatting away at the end of the night, even tho he was supposed to say nothing for 24 hours?!:wink:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Sam is still there :sad: I hope Leslie decks her one before she leaves, I can see Leslie being that type of classy girl :love:

bammo2 said:
oh or leslie and her big cows udders :barf:

I thought her outfit coming into the house was the worst thing anyone could have possibly picked. It topped Mary's big hooded cape that blinded her and made her walk away from the path up to the house :lmao:

Palace_Hero said:
Lesley puts the 'udders' in Huddersfield.

:lol:

I'm glad she went. Tart. How short was that skirt she was wearing for heavens sake?!!

Maxwell should've smacked out Roberto for chucking that food on his head....fuck about!:wink:

i haven't been on Zoo Station for a while and i've just found this thread!

loving big brother, i don't care how degrading and shameless it is!

:wink:

I really, really, really hate Maxwell. :|

I wish Lesley had stayed in because I don't feel like I'd heard her talk about her tits enough yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom