Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
{paintedroses} said:
:hug:

Sorry! We should go for 800 today to make up for it.
:hyper:

Actually I really shouldn't as I am supposed to be writing an essay...:(

Aardvark747 said:

:shh: We wont tell!

He, he! Yeah but that is what I spent yesterday evening doing also as I spent half the day on here!

Aardvark747 said:

Anyone do anything special last nite?:wink:

Erm... no. But I did watch something on E4 about what the BB housemates have done since leaving the house.

Yourself?

karls77 said:
There was some show on last night with Graham Norton as host and Derek as one of the guests, can't remember the name though. Anyone see it?? It was a pretty good laugh - lost of BB jokes.

Can't believe I missed it. I didn't know Graham Norton had a show on TV at the mo'!

Aardvark747 said:
Had Fish n Chips....which by 11pm, made me throw up!:sick:

So that was a waste of a fiver!:madspit:

He! You should've told a story about how you went out drinking - far more rock and roll than throwing up on fish and chips.:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
Derek was the sly man of the house this year.

Tho I prefer Vic the Slick from 2004!:cool:

He was cool! His diary room conversations with BB were definitely legendary.

{paintedroses} said:
I can only handle Graham Norton in small doses. Same with Derek really.

I can't normally either but this was a different kind of show, he was more toned-down. Plus it was more of a chat with a few guests at once so he didn't dominate things.

Can't remember what it was called or what channel it was on though....

Aardvark747 said:

Wasnt all that good. I actually prefer the US one now to the UK one! They seem to get more angry!:wink:

The US one is better most of the time. Did you see the one with the lesbian couple and the bible-thumping couple? Talk about a row.....

They had one on the other day with families from the UK and Germany. That was pretty good too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom