Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning!

I'm surprised that this hasn't been closed down yet. I don't think I'll be able to contribute much today as I actually need to get some work done for once! I got bugger all done yesterday.....

karls77 said:
Morning!

I'm surprised that this hasn't been closed down yet. I don't think I'll be able to contribute much today as I actually need to get some work done for once! I got bugger all done yesterday.....

LOL Hey buddy! I was talking to myself just there.....u came in just at the right moment I think!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

LOL Hey buddy! I was talking to myself just there.....u came in just at the right moment I think!:wink:

Ah so Big Brother does make people go crazy... and apparently some people don't even need to be in the house for that to happen:eyebrow:

:wave: Morning!

Ha! Was very suprised to see it had passed the 700 posts mark! It's got to be a record breaker.

I'm nearly at 180 posts! Must think of 2 more Big Brother-related things to say and then I'm there:)

Aardvark747 said:

Go on then - give up and get back in the sack!:wink:

I won't be able to go back to sleep, some idiot phoned my house this morning and let the phone ring for literally hours. And then when I got out of bed and went downstairs to answer it I got there and they hung up. :crack:

{paintedroses} said:

I won't be able to go back to sleep, some idiot phoned my house this morning and let the phone ring for literally hours. And then when I got out of bed and went downstairs to answer it I got there and they hung up. :crack:

Always the way!:wink:

{paintedroses} said:

:mad: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom