Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:
Either Maxwell or Anthony to win!!:rockon:

Hmmmm..... possibly Maxwell but I don't really see Anthony lasting that long - too much of a pretty boy in my opinion.

They do have a nice motley selection of people this year, I'm expecting great things from the witch and the belly dancer (sorry, haven't managed to learn their names yet). Most of their video diaries were shocking though, they were really putting on an act, esp. Craig and Saskia (sp?) with Craig saying that he enjoyed making the lives of those around him miserable and Saskia saying that she didn't like foreigners cause they're only here to blow people up. Yeah, way to endear yourselves to the viewing public!!

Anthony is dragging the good name of Anthony through the mud. He pranced around the catwalk as if he were John Travolta and STILL didn't get the hint when people started booing. He actually thought that they were booing his bodyguard for 'rushing him along'. Good grief. What a tosser.

Ant.

Anthony said:
Anthony is dragging the good name of Anthony through the mud. He pranced around the catwalk as if he were John Travolta and STILL didn't get the hint when people started booing. He actually thought that they were booing his bodyguard for 'rushing him along'. Good grief. What a tosser.

Ant.

Mary's eye frighten me

I like Maxwell

I think the gay boy who has brought 3 pairs of stilettos in will win

They do all seem like freaks though

I want to tape Dereks mouth shut. His voice really irritates me.

I like the girl who was picked as the unlucky 13th housemate, doesn't seem to have a clue though about what she has to do (she may have by now though) :laugh:

yeah that makosi girl is quite amusing, if a little dim, bless her :laugh:

I quite like scary mary. although you're right laura - she does have very scary eyes. but at least she's different to the rest of them

lesley could win awards for being the most annoying girl in the history of the universe. everything about her is horrible.

This BB is shaping up to be great! Makosi is doing a great job with her private task! Bless her! She'll probably be voted out the following week anyway!:wink:

Anthony looks SO much like TC imo. Science was amusing about not getting his salad cream!

Still the funniest moment for me so far, was on friday nite, when they all got a hamper of food n drink from the store room, and Maxwell got his first and came gleefully running out, saying in a childish giggly voice - "We've all got one...heheheheh"

Max or Ant to win!!!!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Still the funniest moment for me so far, was on friday nite, when they all got a hamper of food n drink from the store room, and Maxwell got his first and came gleefully running out, saying in a childish giggly voice - "We've all got one...heheheheh"

I caught that bit of the show too

:laugh:

Makosi still doing a great job with upsetting her housemates! I'm sure she'll survive this week, but if she's not allowed to tell them about her private task AFTER Friday, then she's still certain to go next week....poor girl!

And those paintings they had to do of each other...Maxwell's one of Science was great!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
I hope Craig goes tonight! Blubbing baby!:madspit: Keep Mary in, she's good for a laugh.

:up:

Yeah, he's been pretty rubbish thus far. Both him and Vanessa have been way too boring - a complete change from how they came across in their initial BB interviews. Just shows how much they were acting!!

I completely agree that Craig should go tonight!

He really bugs me with all that fake whining!!! :madspit:

Mary is quite entertaining actually&one of the most pleasant&likeable ones out of them all! :wink:

That's BS. Craig should've gone!!:madspit:

Scary Mary was just settling in! I hate it when sum1 interesting goes, yet we're still stuck with ppl like Vanessa and Craig!:mad:

from meggie's link:

The most foolish horse of all, though, is Science. That's not his real name. His real name's Kieran. Science is his "street name". His "screen name" is Prick.

Science seems to spend 70% of his time shouting at Kemal (cross-dressing Leo Sayer lookalike), and the remaining 30% shouting at everyone else - shouting about how no one but him understands what it's like "in the hood" (which is rather unfair on Nookie Bear-eyed white witch Mary, who entered the house wearing a hood so huge she literally couldn't see which way she was going).

Still, you can't fault Science's intentions. He's not there to get his mug on the box - no. He's there to "represent the ghetto", which, if he's genuinely representative, is full of pretentious hotheads throwing juvenile tantrums when they don't get salad cream with their fish fingers

LMFAO

I f'in HATE science. I mean, what a twat. He talks like he thinks he comes from LA, but he's from leeds. He puts on this pretentious 'ghetto' rude boy accent, but every now and again slips into "ay oop, y'areet?", followed by some tosser spiel about 'life in the ghetto innit' in that annoying knob-sack english-rude-boy-by-way-of-LA-and-twatland accent :mad:

god I'm getting wound up just thinking about it :laugh:

That sounds rather similar to the way Victor was last year!

bammo2 said:
from meggie's link:

LMFAO

I f'in HATE science. I mean, what a twat. He talks like he thinks he comes from LA, but he's from leeds. He puts on this pretentious 'ghetto' rude boy accent, but every now and again slips into "ay oop, y'areet?", followed by some tosser spiel about 'life in the ghetto innit' in that annoying knob-sack english-rude-boy-by-way-of-LA-and-twatland accent :mad:

god I'm getting wound up just thinking about it :laugh:

I liked when Kemal said something like "If you were ghetto, you wouldn't have queued for eight hours to be on a reality TV show." :laugh:

Last edited:
Maxwell AGAIN is the star of last nites show - almost kickin off with Science. I don't think he did actually mean to throw the bin at him, but whatever - it was a good laugh all the same.

Kemal and Derek seem to be having a bit of a Love/Hate thing going on right now. Best buddies in the diary room 1 day, shouting match over breakfast ther next!:wink:

And i'm actually quite tired this morning, as I stayed up til about 1am watchin BB live on E4, as Roberto and Kemal were having a little heart to heart in the loft!:hug:

karls77 said:
Yeah, it just surprised me that even Maxwell has seen though her act. Sam is nothing more than a brainless bimbo or "eye candy" as we used to say.....

:up:
Cant wait for tonights show - apparently Derek has a big go at her!:wink:

(i spend too much time on the website):ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom