Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: I suspect your answers to her question was "No!"

:shame:

Perhaps you and Karls77 could pretend to be gay??

:ohmy:
Not together of course.

Just laughing to myself now as I just remebered when Orlaith was letting everyone feel her surgically-enhanced assets and Saskia instantly dismissed them as "rock hard". That really should've been in the highlight reel.

karls77 said:
Just laughing to myself now as I just remebered when Orlaith was letting everyone feel her surgically-enhanced assets and Saskia instantly dismissed them as "rock hard". That really should've been in the highlight reel.

Ha! Lots of breast envy going on. Of course you only wanted to watch it to see if Saskia was right i expect.:wink:

Tilli said:

Ha! Lots of breast envy going on. Of course you only wanted to watch it to see if Saskia was right i expect.:wink:

I was thinking there must have been men in charge of who went in the house this year cos nearly all the girls in there were quite gifted in the chest department..

karls77 said:

I was initially shocked by the amount of breast-groping this year but quickly got used to it. I'm kinda missing it now to be honest.....:(

:hug:
Here...have a squeeze on mine my son. Not quite as flacid as Craigs but still, u can give it a go....

:wink:

{paintedroses} said:

I was thinking there must have been men in charge of who went in the house this year cos nearly all the girls in there were quite gifted in the chest department..

This is true. I wonder how many women viewers will now want to go under the knife cause they feel inadequate??:|

karls77 said:

This is true. I wonder how many women viewers will now want to go under the knife cause they feel inadequate??:|

*prays* ALL of em'!:wink:

Nah i'm kidding. Unlike Anthony, who, according to his profile on the BB website, is 'a fan of fake t*ts':ohmy:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom