Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_gal said:
Wow, I was wrong!

I dont think Anthony should have won :tsk:

He one for two reasons....

1. Being good looking
2. Craig

He didnt have much else going for him.

Oh well...thats the way the cookie crumbles...

Ant was the most genuine nice guy in there, and the funniest.

Unlike Eugene's bitching with Derek and his snide comments, there was NONE of that from Ant. Atleast if he had a problem he was upfront.

I think people are jealous of Ant and want to place their hopes in a more modest person so they don't feel inadequate.:eyebrow:

Last edited:
I'm really pleased that Anthony won. Although, he did piss me off when doing his interview and saying how he wouldnt have taken the £50Grand like Eugene did, even IF he didnt know about the fact that it would go up to £200Grand. Cos he said totally the opposite thing in the diary room the other nite.

Eugene's reception was great! What a legend.

Makosi - not booed ENOUGH if u ask me!!:madspit:

Most cringeworthy parts of the nite? When Davina was getting all the other housemates on stage 1 by 1, and both Roberto and Kemal milked their 'catchphrases' for everything they were worth...:tsk: :yawn:

(I miss BB already...:sad:)

Aardvark747 said:
I'm really pleased that Anthony won. Although, he did piss me off when doing his interview and saying how he wouldnt have taken the £50Grand like Eugene did, even IF he didnt know about the fact that it would go up to £200Grand. Cos he said totally the opposite thing in the diary room the other nite.

Makosi - not booed ENOUGH if u ask me!!:madspit:

I didn't mind Ant winning, just would have prefered Eugene to. He did piss me off too when he said that he wouldn't have taken the money as he said the exact opposite previous. It was like he was just trying to make Eugene feel bad now that he had come out on top. He would have definitely taken the money and it was just lame to say otherwise.

Makosi looked petrified during her interview and after when Davina told Ant what all she had said about being pregnant. She definitely experienced the "wrath of the mob"!!

Now well just have to see if any of these characters can last beyond their 15 minutes of fame......

I think only Eugene will do well for himself now. And fair play to him.

The others should be instantly forgotten I think, except in their home towns.

Please god don't let what happened with Jade Goody happen with Minga Kinga!!:no:

I don't mind Anthony winning, I only dislike him cos he reminds me too much of too many people I know who have way too high opinions of themselves and it annoys me!:mad: And his dancing scares me a little. Eugene is the winner in my eyes.:love:

I started to like Kinga towards the end. I think she's a real nice person and well entertaining, I just wish she would put her tits away once in a while.. Oh and its good that she called herself Minga Kinga before anyone else got a chance to think they'd come up with something really cutting! ha!

They look like if you were to venture in to the cleavage you'd never find your way back out. Also I think someone should point out to her that bras are in fact UNDERwear and should probably have clothes over the top of them in order to look a bit more respectable.:wink:

karls77 said:

Hadn't though of that. Perhaps she'll come out with an exercise video!!!

Kinga in spandex :shocked: :shocked:

You know you want to see that really!

Actually, I think Kinga came across alot better in the interview than she has done in the house. I still think Eugene should have won. Antony was such a liar about the £50k though, but fair play to him he's been very genuine during his time in the house.

It says in the paper today that he used to have dreadlocks....:ohmy:

And that the local football team he played for on a sunday have sacked him, cos he's got so fat!:wink:

Did you see the picture they showed of him on BBLB from his passport when he was 16? He is good looking now but he certainly wasn't then.

I missed that. I'm never usually home in time to catch BBLB sadly.

I know what we should do now to amuse ourselves until BB 2006! See who can spot either Davina or Dermot on TV between now and May next year!:wink:

Good idea! A "Post here when you spot Davina/Dermot thread" would be a good antidote!!!!

Well, technically the show hasn't ended until Sunday when they do the highlights show!

Palace_Hero said:
How does Anthony have a high opinion of himself?

I didn't say he had a high opinion of himself, i said he reminds me of people I know who do. Well one person in particular, and thats why he got on my nerves.

Ah I understand:wink:

No I didn't, because I was an idiot basically, and he was a lying bastard conniving heartless little shite which I didn't realise at the time.

Palace_Hero said:

Ant was the most genuine nice guy in there, and the funniest.

Unlike Eugene's bitching with Derek and his snide comments, there was NONE of that from Ant. Atleast if he had a problem he was upfront.

I think people are jealous of Ant and want to place their hopes in a more modest person so they don't feel inadequate.:eyebrow:

Yeah ok, he was a nice guy. He didnt do much harm or anything like that.

But if you payed attention to text messages and things like that, people always said that "Anthony should win.....he's fit!" that says it all really!

Plus his funny moments only really came when he was either drunk or with Craig.

SO FUCKING WHAT!?

People think he's good looking. Make up your own mind without being influenced, that pathetic.

I thought at first I wouldn't like the guy and he'd be one for the 4teen yer old gurlz brigade, but fuck it I liked him and whether or not they did I could care less.

WEAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom