Big Brother UK 2005...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK OFF CRAIG!!!!!!:mad:

It was cringing watching him fawn all of a drunken Anthony. Constantly cuddling/touching him and generally being a nuisance. That's the last thing a person wants when they're that drunk.

Y'know, what's going to happen is that they all behave so obnoxiously that they completely piss off the public and Eugene wins by default for being quiet and inoffensive. Or maybe not...

:no: Why Kinga, why???

I heard that she has already snogged Anthony and Craig.:sad:

I watched a few minutes of the live stream last night and Kinga actually didn't bother me as much as I thought she would. She seems to have changed quite a lot since she was in the secret garden - she's much quieter and seems to have acquired the ability to hold a conversation rather than just shrieking in response to other people's comments.

karls77 said:

They've already had a bit of a romp in the pool. In a couple of days she'll probably say that she's pregnant with Craig's baby!! :ohmy: :eyebrow: :ohmy:

That really doesn't even bare thinking about. :sick:

The poor child.... having a father with breasts nearly as big as its mothers as well.

Last edited:
d67_1000_makosi._1.jpg

Honestly, every housemate this year has been better looking than Makosi. This includes Lesley, Mary and Kinga.

Kinga actually seemed fairly well-spoken and normal when she was on BBLB after coming out of the garden, but she and alcohol don't seem to mix well at all. :down:

I want Anthony to win now because of the Dogtanian reference. :laugh:

meegannie said:
:down:

I really wanted Craig to go this week.

Me too. I hated the way he acted when Anthony got completely trashed the other night. Although I would have liked to see Makosi go too, I'm still disgusted with all the lies she told about thinking she was pregnant. :down:

Eugene will go. Easily. Anthony to win!

Last nite was awful...Kinga - wtf?!:no: :barf:

Hideous creature.

Btw - i've missed the last few nites shows.....what the hell's going on with Makosi and her hair?!:huh:
The afro is a wig....yeah?:confused:

Kinga was truly gross last night and Craig was even more annoying for his inane laughter at her. My mum, who thinks BB is stupid anyway walked in right during the bit where Kinga was erm... using the wine bottle. :sick:

Don't think the show has gone up in her estimations somehow....

Craig remains the most annoying housemate, almost on a par with Marco from last years BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom