Big Brother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Is anyone else watching the Uk Big Brother?!
I think I have become hooked. :|

Best. Year. Ever.

(and that's saying something considerin I kinda know last year's winner- he's mates with my boss)

Last night was mad, can't wait to see the report on it tonight :hyper:

I can't believe everything that's happened in the last 24 hours! That fight was insane. And now there are all these rumours that Emma and maybe Victor are getting kicked out for being violent. And then they might not have an eviction tomorrow night anymore.

Can't wait for tonight's show!

Omg Jay is such a prat - who was he punching out the door - nadia?

Victor :down: :down: :down: :tsk:

Security
:drool:

Yeah, I think it was Nadia.

Jason is such an eejit.

:mad: DON'T EVER JIVE AT ME AGAIN!!!!!

:lmao: Classic.

The "no more war" shot at the end was inspired. Give that cameraman a raise.

I can't stand Marco. It was him, Emma and Nadia who provoked the whole fight by intentionally screaming and dancing around Jay and Victor and then having a food fight to deliberately piss them off. BB engineered the whole thing though, with putting Emma and Michelle in the bedsit, they knew that Emma wouldn't be able to control herself when she got back in the house.

Has anyone heard the rumor that they're going to kick out Emma or maybe Victor tonight instead of/as well as having a proper eviction?

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I can't stand Marco. It was him, Emma and Nadia who provoked the whole fight by intentionally screaming and dancing around Jay and Victor and then having a food fight to deliberately piss them off. BB engineered the whole thing though, with putting Emma and Michelle in the bedsit, they knew that Emma wouldn't be able to control herself when she got back in the house.

Has anyone heard the rumor that they're going to kick out Emma or maybe Victor tonight instead of/as well as having a proper eviction?

I have heard the police are investigating it - BB issued a statement on their website, I think Victor should go. I hate his game plan, does he honestly think the public will warm to him and he would actually win it by acting like that?

:heart: Marco :heart:
I really like Nadia too :up:

I loved when Emma was telling Dan "Vic was calling me fick.... saying I was like Jade Goodier" :lol:

Mg - it's even better this year. :up: :up:

You can read about it on the Channel 4 website :D

:shocked:

whaaat?

Big Brother producers have decided to postpone this evening's eviction.

The housemates are continuing to work through their differences and producers wish to give them sufficient time to come to a resolution as a group.

Emma and Victor will be given the opportunity later today to discuss their relationship away from the rest of the housemates.

This week's nominations still stand and votes will carry over to next week. There will be no nominations next week.

As a result there will be no crowd present during tonight's live show.

I really wanted to see Vanessa being chucked out tonight :down:

Kewl. I'll have to check the website. :D

I remember the one that like escaped lmfao He jumped off of the roof or something. I was like what a dumbass

Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wave:

I was wondering if you were going to post here again just last week!

How are you?? (What is up with the weather here today btw raining/ sunny/ raining/ sunny :crack: )

I think Shell/ Marco/ Nadia er, or Stu might win :wink:

LOL ........:D:D:D

I know the weather is crazeeeeeey today........:up:
I want to lie out this weekend too.........

Marco is crazy!

Nadia I like, I think Jason was going to swing for her because he knows she was a man!

LOL whatcha at, any man in ur life yet?

Hopefully it will be sunny at the weekend :up:
I seen this child in work yesterday and she was sooo burnt, I couldn't believe her parents hadnt put sunblock on her she was only about 4 :crack:

I thought Jason was giong to punch Nadia too :up: I couldn't believe Victor throwing those huge plates at Emma's back :tsk:

I have been seeing someone since the end of April. Thats a long time for me. I don't really see us going out for very long though. He seems alright.

What about you? Still working hard? Seeing anyone?

No eviction!! :ohmy: Are they going to kick someone out for breaking the rules though? Apparently they might kick either Emma or Victor out for being violent? ??? I think they should kick Marco out for starting the whole fight. :madspit:

I hope Victor goes :drool:
See its been on 4 weeks and only Kitten has left, I think if Vic and Emma talk and they can't find some get to some sort of agreement one will be chucked out or something.
Oh Big Bro is cruel this year :hyper: I think they are provoking this bad feeling though, its cruel they have that poor girl on her own in a room, I would go mad. :down:

Yep, they're definitely provoking it! They knew when the put Emma and Michelle in the bedsit that they'd hear people bitching about them and would start a huge fight when they got send back in. Even before it started they were going on about how the house was all intimidating and difficult to live in and they'd deliberately chosen housemates who were going to clash (Marco, the most camp man in the world, followed by Ahmed who said in his audition that he's homophobic?). They were definitely trying to orchestrate controversy and conflict, especially after last year's "boring" BB.

I think I watch too much tv. :reject:

I don't know whats so appealing about Big Bro its jsut watching folk do what I do - sit around a house :D

I don't like Ahmed, he seems odd but he's quiet, during that fight I forgot he was even there! :lol:

No eviction! *sulking* I really want Dan to win now. He makes me laugh. :D Everyone else in the BB house is screaming and yelling and fighting and he just walks in and says "what's the point in shouting about it?" :lmao: He's cool. :cool:

eddiewins.jpg

:up:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know that, I was out all day yesterday and haven't been online until now. :shocked: Why didn't victor go?!?!?!

They just think that the house has calmed down now.

BB spokesperson- "We don't think that Emma is any more to blame ......than anyone else"

but they're taking her out for the health and safety of all the housemates including Emma. Which is a bit sad.

They should kick Marco out for being a provocative little :censored:. He started the whole thing. :down: They should definitely have got rid of Victor as well as Emma though -- it's completely unfair otherwise.

lol, he just annoys me! I'm probably just a grumpy so-and-so though. :D I love Dan, he's so sweet to everyone and he's really funny. I hope he doesn't get evicted next week.

Back
Top Bottom