Big Brother 8 (US): It's That Time Of Year Again! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2007, 04:34 PM   #106
New Yorker

Local Time: 03:55 PM
wow...if the DR is used to coach players of course it would truly affect the game. This was my problem with the stupid americas player to begin with...he should NOT have a legitimate chance to win because he is being told how to play....it would not seem legit unless he gets voted out!

Old 08-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #107
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:55 PM
That's some shady business with the diary room. I wonder if the HG have talked about what is going on in there. I guess they're not allowed to though.

Eric is a tool, not just b/c he's America's player but b/c sucks at life. All the back-peddling is kind of entertaining though.

Old 08-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:55 AM
Shoot!

I just looked at the feeds

and know who got evicted

and who is the new HOH

so tonight's episode is spoiled for me.

and it won't be on for two more hours
Old 08-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #109
Refugee

Local Time: 12:55 PM
I knew this show was partially rigged but I never really saw proof until I saw the video last night of Wamber coming back from the DR and telling Jameka about it. It's absolutely ridiculous and the person that got involved was one of the Producers of the show...could possibly be Allison Grodner herself....listen closely.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:10 PM   #110
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by deep

That is a fair perception from just watching the CBS one hour show.

Actually, I follow the show primarily through Jokers Updates now, because the shows air here a week and a day after they air in the States, so my conclusions were drawn from there.

Clearly there were gaps though in the reports from the feeds because I missed the sequence of events you described. Thanks for taking the time to summarize it for me

I could see Nick being set up by Eric, sure, but to be frank none of the LNC (beyond Dani) particularly liked or were loyal to Nick. As far as they were concerned he was a member of the Zack, Kail, Jen group and essentially expendable. My guess is Eric, felt the need to deflect the truth about his vote to someone else and Nick was as good a target as anyone. . .his only other viable target would have been Jen, I suppose.

That said, I'm not defending Eric, as "good guy." I don't particularly care for him one way or the other, but I do think he was loyal to the LNC (like Nick was because of his infatuation with Dani). There was no side deal he had with any of the "Others" as far as I'm aware. One might argue that Eric's getting his karmic payback. He set up someone who was "innocent" loyaltywise and now the same thing is happening to Eric.

And I think it's ridiculous how Dick blames others for voting out Nick. He's been against Nick from the beginning! How could he forget that?!?

Well, I'm off to check Jokers to find out who got the boot and who the new HOH is (No way I'm waiting a week and a day to find out!)
Old 08-10-2007, 12:22 AM   #111
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
I knew this show was partially rigged but I never really saw proof until I saw the video last night of Wamber coming back from the DR and telling Jameka about it. It's absolutely ridiculous and the person that got involved was one of the Producers of the show...could possibly be Allison Grodner herself....listen closely.

Old 08-10-2007, 09:32 AM   #112
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:55 PM
That weasel stayed!
Old 08-10-2007, 06:50 PM   #113
New Yorker

Now I just read that Jen said the producers were trying to persuade her to vote to keep Eric!
Old 08-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #114
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:55 PM
Anyone else watching the live feeds right now? Dick is walking close to the line of being kicked off.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #115
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox
Anyone else watching the live feeds right now? Dick is walking close to the line of being kicked off.
no I don't watch them

only the 3 hour live show on showtime everynight

have you checked any of the online polls

it seems like the 5 remaining late night crew are the least popular

ok, I just checked the feeds

I guess you are talking about this?

Quote:
Dick:
No big smiles today for me? none? that i could wipe off your face with 5000 or barbados? ONE BAG PACKED, MFFER!
Nobody ever forgets betrayal like that. NOBODY!

(clapping) YAY!!! Princess won! have a nice trip!

By the way, you do that stupid mouth thing as much as Jen does that weird eye thing. Is something missing?

Clapping again----whoo hooo! very nice parting gifts.

(Amber walks up) THERE SHE IS! Mother of the earth! See her live at Ceasar's Palace.

(To dustin) Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep? I saw you kind of jerk, because you are a jerk? or because you were jerking off? Good morning, doucebag. (Loud burp)

Not gonna quiiiit!! ever!!! never ever ever.
(Amber back in kitchen he goes after her)
THERE SHE IS! America's second sweetheart! DIdn't you say you wanted to be on Top Model? You have to be the UGLIEST bitch ever in the house. You and Nakomis. You are a tweaker mom high with her kid. WHOOO! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! No figure at all.
She only does tweak so she can earn more money for her daauuuuggghter!! (fake cries) tweaker's always late!! (fake sobbing!)

I hope that you teach your daughter better than your mother taught you.

I PROMISE on the LIFE OF YOUR DAUGHTER! I am going to make you SO miserable every F'n day that you are going to regret ever seeing me, you f'n c*nt. PULL UP A SEAT! I've seen trannies hotter than you! That's thaaaaaaaaat!!!

how many times WERE YOU high in front of your daughter? Were you ever NOT high? Did you drive her when you were high? did you? did she ever find your stash? i bet she did, didn't she?
You are a lying sack of sh*t.

Here's Jameka!!

Dick: HALLELUAH! LET'S PRAY!! (jameka takes amber away)
YES JAMEKA YOU SAVE HER!! WHOO HOO! SAVE HER SOUL JAMEKA!! GET that magic ping pong ball!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #116
Blue Crack Addict

Old 08-11-2007, 02:29 PM   #117
Refugee

Local Time: 12:55 PM
HYPOCRITES
Old 08-11-2007, 03:48 PM   #118
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox
Dick might realize that it's probably him and Danielle going up for eviction this week with Jessica as HOH. If he makes everyone really hate him this week, then his daughter could stay.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:20 PM   #119
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Okay, yeah, that's enough of Dick. Jeez, wow.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 08-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #120
New Yorker

Truly...why are they allowing this asshole to stay in the house...and if I was his daughter, I sure as SHIT would not condone this kind of verbal abuse to spew out of him without telling him to knock it the hell off!!!!!!!!!!