Big Brother 8 (US): It's That Time Of Year Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jeneating.jpg

Slop Cheater

sawbi5.gif

Last edited:
i can't believe it but i actually miss jen being in the house. i wonder how much fun she's having with dustin in sequester, ha!

oh well, at least amber will be there soon to join them :wink:

As I have mentioned before

I am watching the Showtime 3 hour live show at night
and I do read the feeds

Well, I miss Jen, too.

I will admit I liked her OK

Since she left Dick has not cursed any one else out, yet.

I don't dislike any of the guests

I think it may be interesting with Eric having to vote AC for the evictions

tyuImage2.jpg

props to Jen - she took it like a man :up:

Last edited:
yeah, this season has been a strange one.....I do not like the "America's Player" thing at all.....it is just goofy, and Eric will certainly be voted against because of it...not that I like him:huh:
but Dani's constant whining, and Amber's constant crying, andDick's constant verbal abuse, and Zack's constant ass-kissing...are all annoying...I am hoping either Jessica or Jameka win

WildHoneyAlways said:
Won't someone have the balls to get rid or Dick &/or Dani?? :scream:

I sincerely doubt it. I have a feeling they are going to be in the f2. One, if not both.

**sigh**

I think this has to be one of the most blatantly producer-manipulated seasons on record.

Integrity of the game. . . Ha!

maycocksean said:

I sincerely doubt it. I have a feeling they are going to be in the f2. One, if not both.

**sigh**

right now we are at 6
I think this is a double eviction week

so we will be at 4

and at least one of D D will be there

I expect both Zack and Jameka to make final 4

they both have a chance to make final two
on their own game skills, POV

maycocksean said:
I think this has to be one of the most blatantly producer-manipulated seasons on record.

Integrity of the game. . . Ha!

I really don't think so

I believe all of these reality shows are manipulated

think about it

the HoH contest most times favor certain house guest over others.

did any one think any one could out last
Dani hanging upside down

And when you see this last contest, the person with the longest stride (legs) had the advantage

There is a live video chat on the Feeds(subscribers only) tonight - Camera 4 with Janelle at 18.00 PST. You can email her questions ahead of time at - askbigbrother@real.com

Include your first name and city with your question. I think she's fantastic and can't wait! If you don't have the feeds then the video of it should be up pretty quick at aldav.com or the other BB sites later on tonight.

**Janelle's Real Player Live Video Chat** there is spoilers, so if you don't want any info before Thursday's show do not watch.

Part 1 - 7.20 mins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWOUeTfgIo

Part 2 - 7.21 mins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvIrpVkC5s

Part 3 - 8.57 mins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6mRJGBhl6Q

Part 4 - 4.44 mins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxC-bcGg2C4

Part 5 - 9.12 mins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWepJ7XF8Qc

Also next Wednesday the 12th Real will have Howie on for a Live Video Chat and they mentioned trying to get Kaysar as well! I think this is actually filmed in the Seattle area at Real HQ.

Last edited:
spoilers below for anyone that did not watch Thursday Night -

with this final four

anyone can win

the power of veto

will determine who is going home

not the Head of household

Jameka has a 50/ 50 chance of making final 3

if Zack or Jameka wins veto
they will send Dani home

deep said:

right now we are at 6
I think this is a double eviction week

so we will be at 4

and at least one of D D will be there

I expect both Zack and Jameka to make final 4

they both have a chance to make final two
on their own game skills, POV

Your predictions were spot on! Well done.

deep said:

I really don't think so

I believe all of these reality shows are manipulated

think about it

the HoH contest most times favor certain house guest over others.

did any one think any one could out last
Dani hanging upside down

And when you see this last contest, the person with the longest stride (legs) had the advantage

Yes, but that level of manipulation I suppose I can accept. But pressuring people to vote one way or another? I think that's taking it too far. I suppose you could argue that this has always happened, and maybe so (though the producers must have been high if they "decided" it should be Mike Malin and Erica in the F2 last season. . . or Maggie the season before? Come on.) but it's certainly never been more apparent than it has been this season.

09/08/07 11:36 AM - Jameka praying and holding Zack's hands: "Let this be a day for vengeance Oh God, We claim victory not because we deserve it but because we believe you are who you say you are"

They will be having the final Power of Veto soon.

In two hours the feeds will have that information.

and we be able to conclude who is likely to be evicted.

So if you do not want it SPOILED do not look.

maycocksean said:

Yes, but that level of manipulation I suppose I can accept. But pressuring people to vote one way or another? I think that's taking it too far. I suppose you could argue that this has always happened, and maybe so (though the producers must have been high if they "decided" it should be Mike Malin and Erica in the F2 last season. . . or Maggie the season before? Come on.) but it's certainly never been more apparent than it has been this season.

I can kind of see the invisible hand behind most all of these reality shows.

There is always a man behind the curtain.

This season we got to see the curtain pulled back a bit

and we are

shocked!! shocked!! there is gambling in Casa Blanca!

True, the producers can not control all things

there was one particularly boring season of survivor

just looking at the editing for the network show from the three hours I have been watching on Showtime at night

and the little things that slip out before they can edit them

things like players saying "the guy on the phone (code for diary room) wants me to go the other way."

also, many of the competitions have a high probability of a fix

anytime it involves questions, how easily could they swap out a question to give the chosen player the advantage

and there are physical competitions that Zack's height and age gives him advantage over both Dick and Jameka

I don't find fault with any of the remaining four for how they are playing, they all have it properly figured out - what player would be best to have sitting next to them in the final two.
I do find it interesting that Jameka is in a prayer circle with Zack.

He did once make the remark, "That was very white of you."

Zack: Let's finally defeat evil, E-V-E-L, just let me perform well.

Jameka prays:

We want to be in a state of tranquility where your peace takes away overwhelming emotions.

Send your angels among us, oh God.

Come to our rescue, oh God, we did what promised to do, oh God.

We come to you humbly.

We magnify Your name and ask for Your favor.

I just don't think God cares about who wins reality games. :shrug:

but if this exercise will help Zack and Jameka,- then good for them.

I wish all four remaining players good fortune in the rest of the game.

I really hope this last Power of Veto is an even - handed competition
that no player has an advantage.

If it is questions, it would be more legit if Julie read them from a printed piece of paper,
that she handed to the players when the competition was over
so they and we could know they were not changed.

Also, Does Eric have to vote America's Choice on the jury????

Wow, that could determine the winner.

I think I would like that!

Last edited:
deep said:

I really hope this last Power of Veto is an even - handed competition
that no player has an advantage.

If it is questions, it would be more legit if Julie read them from a printed piece of paper,
that she handed to the players when the competition was over
so they and we could know they were not changed.

Well, I watched the last Head of Household comp on TV last night and it appeared to be 100% legit.

It was questions about pictures that all of the house guests got the same amount of time to study.

The questions were printed on cards that the current Head of Household read from.

I can't see how there could have been any favoritism or manipulation.

I tell ya......I just cannot STAND Danielle....she is a little spoiled whiney brat...she is 2-faced and condesending....Jameka said on one of the live feeds something about her being the girl in high school who was all sugary sweet to your face, then slamming you as soon as you walk away..SO true...I hope anyone wins but her:(

I personally want the people that have played the game the best to win. This would be D and D.

- Jam has had nowt of a game, so much so that she hasn't even played as an intentional floater. At least as an intentional floater she would have some merit in winning. She's toast anyway so it doesn't matter.

- Zach has won where it's counted at the end winning a couple comps but where was he the rest of the game? His strategy really has only been to float and be needed by opposing alliances in their time of need.

- D and D have from the get go, under personal strain, and obvious targets by everyone else, endured quite a bit. They have strategised and allied when they needed to. They have won an incredible amount of competitions, TEN. Seven of which won by Danielle and in doing so has tied Janelle, the all-time Big Brother competition Queen. They won these at critical times when they really needed to. Through resilience, adversity, and at times crude tactics creating an even bigger target on themselves, they have succeeded to be where they are at the end game. This is the whole point of the show! Get to the final to win $500k.

Viewers can have their personal opinion of D&D, love them or hate them, but what matters is how they have played the game and how that playing will be judged by the Jury which awards the final prize. We would hope that the Jury awards the prize to the best player like to Will previously. At the end of the day regarding the results, our personal opinion doesn't really matter, 'cept assisting Eric in his/our vote.

1373954998_a4baa7ffe5_o.jpg

got this picture off of one of the feed sites

it shows how the house works

there is a door from behind the walls into the storage room that the production staff uses to get things to the house guests

I think it is kind of fun to see some of the production people

Dick and Daniele were my favorite players at the beginning of this. This is the outcome I had wanted. By mid-season though...not so much. :yawn: I'm disappointed, but I'm not surprised.

^ omg, get outta my head! i share your sentiments exactly.

i do hope danielle wins over her father, though i don't think she will split the money as promised :giggle:

warning !!!!!!! spoilers below !!!!

spoliers below

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok,

we are down to the final two

so I will predict the votes and the winner

Jen - Dani

Jameka - Dani

Amber - Dani

Jessica - Dick

Dustin - Dick

Zach - Dick

Eric - America's Choice - will determine the winner!!!!

You really think Zach will vote for Dick? He always liked Dani and she was always nice to him (even if falsely, though I don't think he knew that).

I think Dani wins. . .not that it matters. Either way they both win.

Though, I suppose there is a distinct possiblity they could get into some nasty fights in the next few days until the end, what with no one else in the house.

So maybe Dani DOESN'T share the money, and goes another two years without speaking to Dick.

I think Dick better work that jury or he may be cut out of the winnings!

First place is $500,000

and second is $50,000

I guess they taped the questions from the Jury Sat at midnight

Dani was pretty upset by the questions

it seems like they both think Dick will win

remember that Eric received America Choice instructions so he will try hard to earn a few more thousand dollars by steering the vote

anyways Sean,

I remember your first post in this thread about the make up of the cast

I pretty much agreed with you then
I will say that I think Jameka got a fair shake and did better than most-
making it to final 4

also she said this is the first time she has been around Caucasian people, I know DC can be pretty segregated, still

Well, she said it was a very positive experience

as for any of these people, I won't judge them to harshly

Dick's tactics? I think psychological weapons is about the only tool he had, his age, and health were stacked against him

I will say Dick and Danielle are lucky
in that final competition, Dick only won by one question

Zach could have very easily been in the final two.

Back
Top Bottom