Big Brother 8 (US): It's That Time Of Year Again! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-19-2007, 10:29 PM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:47 AM
Oh snap.

Dick is HOH.

It's gonna be a crrrazy week!

My prediction is either Jen or Kail, if not both will end up on the block one way or the other. . .

Kail's face. . . she KNEW her goose was cooked.

Old 07-19-2007, 11:18 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 03:47 AM
Ug. Dick becoming HOH has to be a setup. I can't stand him already.

Jen was, uh, creative with that unitard this week.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:17 AM   #48
New Yorker

Local Time: 05:47 AM
I agree Dick will probably nominate Kail...but I don't think he can put Jen up, can he?
Kail definately knows she is in the hot seat...even her alliance voted for Joe when she didn't!
Old 07-20-2007, 01:39 AM   #49
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
I agree Dick will probably nominate Kail...but I don't think he can put Jen up, can he?
Sure he can! Why wouldn't he be able to? He hates her! She's not immune from nomination.

Jen's a no-brainer (and I mean that in more ways than one). She's not particularly well-liked by a large segment of the house. . .no one's going to be particularly broke up if she departs the scene.

Kail might survive, if Jen is on the block and Kail goes into deep, deep cover. She has to look like no threat at ALL. She might CAREFULLY try to make nice with Dick, but it can't look like kissing up.

Who knows, Dick is not the smartest cookie and he's been playing the game recklessly, like a maniac so far.

I actually don't expect him to last too long in the game either. After years of watching various reality shows I've learned a that a cardinal rule is that "people who make everybody else uncomfortable don't last long." Dick makes people uncomfortable.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:28 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:47 AM
i LOVE that Evil Dick got HOH...

The two people he has confronted and threatened so far are Kail and Jen so those would be two obvious candidates for being put up for eviction but...

I don't see Jen as much of a threat to anyone in the long-run so I predict Dick will try to put Kail up against a well-loved member of the house (Eric, Jemeka maybe) so as to ensure Kail's departure...

I liek it cuz Kail bugs me to be honest.

Also am I the only one who really likes Jessica and thinks she is a total sweetheart???
Old 07-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #51
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlsAloudFan

Also am I the only one who really likes Jessica and thinks she is a total sweetheart???
I don't know if I'd go that far. But I will concede she's not as bad as I first thought.

How about this:

Am I the only one who has realized that Jen's really not a bad person, perhaps just extraordinarily dim? She is self-centered and serioulsy narcissistic but I'm thinking it's in a kind of harmless way. Read her H.O.H. blog. In its wandering mundanity it gave me a sense of her humanity, and yes, even a bit of sweetness.

Let's face it all of her decisions as HOH were essentially motivated by her moon-eyed infatuation with Nick, not by mean-spirited hate.
Old 07-21-2007, 03:36 PM   #52
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlsAloudFan
i LOVE that Evil Dick got HOH...
Me too.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 07-22-2007, 12:46 AM   #53
The Fly

Didn't Dick say that Kail was in an alliance with Mike? I see these two being put up for eviction.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:49 AM   #54
War Child

Location: in the land of the GEORGIA BULLDOGS...WOOF WOOF WOOF
Go Dick, go!!!!!

Old 07-22-2007, 12:58 AM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Much Jen love here....she's been more entertaining than entire seasons of this show. Keep her, Dick, and Amber in until the jury so the sparks can keep flying in the BB house, and later, in the sequester house.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:51 PM   #56
Refugee

Local Time: 02:47 AM
Dick rules He's definitely made himself a target but that's kind of unavoidable and he knows it. He's working the, "I'm honest" approach and I think people dig it. He's got himself into a pretty good alliance and I think those people will keep him around due to his "genuine" attitude.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #57
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

I'm glad he went with Kail and Jen, which I think everybody figured as the obvious choices.

I wonder what Daniele's boyfriend is thinking of all of this Nick Drama. It was nice to see Daniele and Dick talk. I'm a daddy's girl though, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 07-23-2007, 10:46 PM   #58
New Yorker

I missed most of this last night...but the nominations were not surprising....Dick is so in your face honest,..I love it!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #59
Refugee

Local Time: 02:47 AM
Who here watches the feeds or follows the show via websites, YouTube, etc?

I think it will definitely give you a rounder picture of what's going on and develop a better opinion of the HGs. Listening to HouseCalls and hearing from people that just watch the show sure proves these points and shows how CBS edits the characters. Of course this is like this each season and hence why the popularity poll on the CBS site is so skewed. Dick over all is probably one of the most popular, if not the most popular, HGs with Feeders.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:07 PM   #60
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
Who here watches the feeds or follows the show via websites, YouTube, etc?

I think it will definitely give you a rounder picture of what's going on and develop a better opinion of the HGs. Listening to HouseCalls and hearing from people that just watch the show sure proves these points and shows how CBS edits the characters. Of course this is like this each season and hence why the popularity poll on the CBS site is so skewed. Dick over all is probably one of the most popular, if not the most popular, HGs with Feeders.
I follow via Jokers Updates, a BB forum that recaps the feed watcher's reports, etc.

I'm getting kind of sick of Dick. His brutal verbal abuse of Kail is really getting sickening to watch. Mark my words, he won't last long. It is a Cardinal Rule of Reality TV that they people get rid of people that make them uncomfortable and Dick is making a LOT of people uncomfortable. . .not just Kail.