Big Brother 8 (US): It's That Time Of Year Again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya that last comp was pretty close but I reckon Zach would have taken Dick to the final anyway. I'm really happy with the outcome of the show but I have no idea who they will award it to.

It seems like Dick but I'm trying to figure out how they would come to that decision considering Dani tied the BB record and won 7 comps. Could it be a girl hate girl type scenario with Jam, Amb, Jen, and Jess?

It is 2 pm in los angeles now

at 6 pm
4 hours this will be over

but it will not air here until three hours later at 9 pm

so I better stay off the feeds and back in here until after the show
or I will get spoiled

anyways Slipstream

I think you may be right, the women might be petty and vote against Dani

But, I still say Jen will vote for Dani
because to vote for Dick makes no sense

also, I have to believe that Jameka would not vote for Evil Dick

I see Jessica not voting for Dani unless Dani is AC and Eric has to do some heavy lobbying

I think Zach will vote Dick out of respect for the last two competitions

also, I think some will go back to the move where Dick use veto on Dani and that got Dustin put up and out.

The more I think about it, unless Dani is AC and she has Eric to lobby for her she does not have much of a chance

I do think Eric could pull Jessica, and Dustin and therefore Amber then Jameka towards his America Choice assignment.
safe to predict that Eric will vote with the winning side.

Last edited:
I agree with everything you said...lol...I couldn't wrap my brain around it.

deep, If you're interested and you want to watch the east coast live feed I can give you a link for it and a password.

Here is the link -

http://home.comcast.net/~ati-tv/private/home.html

You will need a password but there will not be one given until about 4.55pm. I will post the password here around that time. Once you get into the linked page do not refresh your screen 'cause you won't get back in. If you do happen to, then at 6pm that site will re-host the show with the same password. The first 1000 people will be able to get the feed at 5pm so be fast.

thanks

let me think about it

but, I kind of think I want to watch it on my 32 inch TV
(by end of year I plan on buying flat 50 inch lcd :up: )

so I will just have to be in lock down for a few hours

Slipstream said:
I agree with everything you said...lol...I couldn't wrap my brain around it.

deep, If you're interested and you want to watch the east coast live feed I can give you a link for it and a password.

Here is the link -

http://home.comcast.net/~ati-tv/private/home.html

You will need a password but there will not be one given until about 4.55pm. I will post the password here around that time. Once you get into the linked page do not refresh your screen 'cause you won't get back in. If you do happen to, then at 6pm that site will re-host the show with the same password. The first 1000 people will be able to get the feed at 5pm so be fast.

so what comes on at 5pm? Power of 10 or Big Brother?

Oh shoot, sorry! I forgot it's on at 9 tonight. No pressure but I'll post a password for the link anyway. Maybe some lurkers will be interested too.

no worries

I have been watching quite a bit of the 3 hours live on showtime every night 9pm - midnight
and I rarely watch stream tv on my comp

so this live feed

is that your cable tv
over your network?

or some other comcast broadcast?

deep said:

But, I still say Jen will vote for Dani
because to vote for Dick makes no sense

also, I have to believe that Jameka would not vote for Evil Dick

it was a good season

viewership was up over last year

and Dani can't be mad at her dad

because he was America's Choice

Ah, well. Deep, I gotta say you are precsient. You made a some very accurate predictions including the outcome, right down to how the votes went. Consider me impressed!

I agree, Jameka did much better than I expected and I was pleased about that. She really did some extraordinarily self-posessed and didn't seem at all intimdated by being the only black person in the house. Speaking as Christian, despite my discomfort with her somewhat "charismatic" approach to her faith (that kind of emotional praying and so on isn't part of my faith tradition) I thought she actually "represented" quite well--certainly better than most of the Christians that end up on reality television (though Tina, the winner of Survivor Australia was also handled herself well, but then she wasn't flaunting her faith either, which is usually the way I prefer it).

deep said:

and Dani can't be mad at her dad

because he was America's Choice

Oh, but she WAS mad...he gave a "crappy" speech that was campaigning for himself. :rolleyes: Not that Dick is a person I feel I should have a lot of sympathy for, but I couldn't believe she was so crabby with him after the Q&A with the jury. Jeez.

Between the two of them, I'm glad Dick won.

Dani DID seem annoyed with Dick for winning ... :| just my opinion...and when they came out of the house, poor Nick couldn't wait to see her and she hugged him then avoided him. wonder how that will all turn out. And the Eric, Jessica thing seems to still be going strong

So glad with the outcome! After watching the Early Show and hearing several interviews I can say that Dani is completely happy and looks forward to strengthening her relationship with her dad.

Dick will be going next month to Dublin and mentioned Bruxelles Pub, which is off Grafton st. He said that there will be pints going around for any fans that are there when he is. Dick will also be going on the Vince Neil's Motley Cruise(Carnival) in the Caribbean in January 24-28. Unfortunately it's sold out.

Dani and Nick have had an online fan club collect 5k to give them to go on a trip to Europe. Insane if you ask me and I wonder how her ex is feeling now. Have to feel a bit sorry for him.

there is an 11 minute video at

www.cbsnews.com

where Dani addresses the boyfriend issue a bit.

I can say Dani and Kris are young and their relationship was probably on the way out anyway,

he moved back in with his parents and she was going to have to scramble to find a place to live

I really get her relationship with dick

I can see how she felt like she did not have a father
Dick is like a lost boy > Peter Pan syndrome
he never wants to grow up
he just wants to be a pirate

I am a bit like that myself
I just don't have children

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom