Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

lil cold and wet hey ax?

When I left home for uni, it was fine! I rushed out in such a hurry that I didn't check the weather report. Typical Melbourne; everything changed completely while I was in a tute. Luckily the worst rain came while I was in a lecture, and it was actually quite nice walking home from the tram as the rain had stopped.

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

Confusing. Although i worked it out when you said you were uploading your CD

well i could have been setting it to upload overnight.

but no, i should go soon and do some fucking work

I love how over the last few days, there has been a decent amount of posts to catch up on whenever I've been absent. Much more than, oh, when I saw PT and you guys put on less than 200 posts.

I've discovered that essays prompt me to upload shitloads of photos. Next time Ian and I turn this into a picture thread, I've heaps of new material.

Axver said:
I've discovered that essays prompt me to upload shitloads of photos. Next time Ian and I turn this into a picture thread, I've heaps of new material.

papers prompt me to do everything but the fucking paper.

well actually that's not true, i should really clean my room, but i won't do that either.

coolian2 said:

I'm going to be fully armed for picspamming soon. I feel like uploading.

About four days ago, I had a backlog of photos stretching back to early January.

The backlog is now only a month long.

Hopefully I'll get to the plane ones soon.

Axver said:

About four days ago, I had a backlog of photos stretching back to early January.

The backlog is now only a month long.

Hopefully I'll get to the plane ones soon.

I'll get selective on my Wellington/Christchurch photos from December soon.

Then the same for Wellington/Christchurch from last week.

I'm looking forward to the December ones, stadiums :drool:

Varitek said:

papers prompt me to do everything but the fucking paper.

well actually that's not true, i should really clean my room, but i won't do that either.

I've been amazed by the cooking and household chores I have been inspired to do by shitty essays.

Also, remember a month or so ago, I kept bitching about how I was writing the most dull essay ever, had no motivation, it would be total shit, etc.? Got it back today. 90%. How the fuck did that happen? I'm happy though!

(Keeping in mind that here, the top mark, H1, is 80-100%, and getting into the 90s is rare.)

coolian2 said:

I'll get selective on my Wellington/Christchurch photos from December soon.

Then the same for Wellington/Christchurch from last week.

I'm looking forward to the December ones, stadiums :drool:

I'm actually sort of impressed by my plane photographs. They were all taken through airport windows and came out better than I thought they would. I normally make a point of avoiding shooting through glass.

Axver said:

I've been amazed by the cooking and household chores I have been inspired to do by shitty essays.

Also, remember a month or so ago, I kept bitching about how I was writing the most dull essay ever, had no motivation, it would be total shit, etc.? Got it back today. 90%. How the fuck did that happen? I'm happy though!

(Keeping in mind that here, the top mark, H1, is 80-100%, and getting into the 90s is rare.)

my last crappy paper that i knew was crappy was unfortunately b+. i was a fucking idiot, i really should have done a slightly different topic, easier topic, and i coulda gotten an a.

Axver said:

I'm actually sort of impressed by my plane photographs. They were all taken through airport windows and came out better than I thought they would. I normally make a point of avoiding shooting through glass.

Same, i got a good few photos at the airport but my train photos through glass are a disaster.

coolian2 said:

Photobucket, although they've pissed me off enough to switch to my free pro account at Flickr.

hmm. i wanna upload somewhere but i haven't chosen between flickr and picassa. it'll probably end up picassa, because google already knows the rest of my life.

it might be time for an energy drink and unplugging the internetz.

coolian2 said:

Same, i got a good few photos at the airport but my train photos through glass are a disaster.

I never shoot out of Melbourne's train windows. When I don't get shocking glare, I still have to contend with vandalism. Fuck the ferals who live in Frankston and Footscray and bugger up all the trains.

I've gotten decent photos through glass on trams on the few occasions I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom