Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

peefan where did you hear about public appearances?

n.carolina was good news as she'd hoped for an upset ther eand he won solidly. mathematically she cannot win. it's ridiculous, as ridiculous as her idiotic gas tax policy, but i doubt she'll bow out, as she is so selfish and content on driving the party into the ground with a continued fight.

She mathematically can't win? Nice. Last I'd heard was that it was apparently a dead heat. But I've gotten so bloody sick of the primaries dragging on that I've started to tune it out and just wait for somebody to hurry up and win the fucking thing.

LemonMelon said:

:lol: Not exactly the most reliable source, but I'd take some stock in it.

Just checking the thread and that "someone" is Earnie Shavers, who I consider reliable.

Gary might not be enough. 56% reporting, and Obama's only cut her lead to 16,000.

Axver said:

She mathematically can't win? Nice. Last I'd heard was that it was apparently a dead heat. But I've gotten so bloody sick of the primaries dragging on that I've started to tune it out and just wait for somebody to hurry up and win the fucking thing.

yeah but she's hoping for a west-wing style convention comeback i think. hoping her family's influence and her comeback-power and the MN-FL bullshit will push it to her. she's insane, blinded and crazed by the thought of power.

ax did you see the gun thing i posted the other night?

LemonMelon said:

Indeed. He's a pretty sharp guy.

He knows his shit.

I also owe him a drink for the way he kept all of us informed on U2 coming to Australia. He works in the industry in some capacity and told us all he could.

Varitek said:

yeah but she's hoping for a west-wing style convention comeback i think. hoping her family's influence and her comeback-power and the MN-FL bullshit will push it to her. she's insane, blinded and crazed by the thought of power.

That's a lovely way of putting it. Basically, she's saying "aww, what the hell, this could work out" and bringing down the party with her.

Varitek said:

ax did you see the gun thing i posted the other night?

:mad: How can she be so stupid? Ugh.

And gun thing? No.

LemonMelon said:

Hahahaha good for him. I prefer Ron Paul to McCain. He's a nut, but at least he doesn't insult his wife.

i prefer him too. better on the war, and the rest of him is insane, but insane in a "you can't actually get any of this crazy shit done" kinda way, whereas mccain is insane in a "you fucking scare me you will be as bad as bush" kinda way

I can't believe FYM is moving so slowly despite what's happening in Indiana right now. But it seems to have keeled over and died lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom