Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
So Obama wins in North Carolina, and Clinton most likely wins in Indiana.

In other words, absolutely nothing is happening.
:scream: i'm so sick of this bullshit! i can't recall when we've ever had any party's primaries go on so long. i mean...july? come on. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

:scream: i'm so sick of this bullshit! i can't recall when we've ever had any party's primaries go on so long. i mean...july? come on. :|

Yeah, it's getting to the breaking point. I just want the primaries over now so this can be resolved and everyone can move on.

phanan said:
Yeah, it's getting to the breaking point. I just want the primaries over now so this can be resolved and everyone can move on.
exactly. i voted for obama in the primaries and of course that's who i'd love to win (and that's who it seems will win since he's maintained the lead, even though it's not a huge lead), but at this point i just want it to be over.

I'm pretty convinced John McCain will be the next president at this point. The Dems have shot themselves in the foot, again.

KhanadaRhodes said:

exactly. i voted for obama in the primaries and of course that's who i'd love to win (and that's who it seems will win since he's maintained the lead, even though it's not a huge lead), but at this point i just want it to be over.

Unless something drastic happens with the superdelegates, I don't see Obama losing. There's just no way Clinton can catch up unless a ridiculous number of superdelegates change their minds.

At this point, I'll take either one.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm pretty convinced John McCain will be the next president at this point. The Dems have shot themselves in the foot, again.
i will kill myself if we get four more years of this same bullshit :sad: i don't think i can take four more years of being in iraq, recessions, and them thinking giving me a few hundred every year will magically solve all the problems. what about the rest of the year? and what about the rest of the government systems taking hits to pay for this crap?

phanan said:
Unless something drastic happens with the superdelegates, I don't see Obama losing. There's just no way Clinton can catch up unless a ridiculous number of superdelegates change their minds.

At this point, I'll take either one.
i agree. it seems they each keep getting a state, but that doesn't help her gain on him at all, of course.

and yes, for me it's really anyone but mccain.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i will kill myself if we get four more years of this same bullshit :sad: i don't think i can take four more years of being in iraq, recessions, and them thinking giving me a few hundred every year will magically solve all the problems. what about the rest of the year? and what about the rest of the government systems taking hits to pay for this crap?

Well, about those recessions: things should be OK. John McCain bought Greenspan's book.

phillyfan26 said:

No, it's too early still. Even if this doesn't get resolved until the convention, there are still four months between that and Election Day, and Americans have a short memory. The last few months, as always, will be the most crucial.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:love: as long as he bought the book, we'll be fine!

I really am tempted to start applying that logic to everything that happens in my life. For example: "I'm not sure what this test is on, but I did buy Greenspan's book."

phanan said:
No, it's too early still. Even if this doesn't get resolved until the convention, there are still four months between that and Election Day, and Americans have a short memory. The last few months, as always, will be the most crucial.

My father doesn't vote and my mother's already decided against Obama because of Reverend Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom