Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
hey peeps.

I just heard that you like me, you really, really like me.

sallyfield2.jpg

Can I just say that I LOVE the fact that while I am out living life, others are on here talking about me. That's awesome ... and indicative ...

BTW - the only time I thought of Ax when I was away was when I used a big, fluffy cotton ball to clean off a dog's eye.

Dalton said:
Can I just say that I LOVE the fact that while I am out living life, others are on here talking about me. That's awesome ... and indicative ...

BTW - the only time I thought of Ax when I was away was when I used a big, fluffy cotton ball to clean off a dog's eye.
:lmao:

cingular suuuuuucks though, maybe they're better now that they merged with at&t, though. i had them for years, even back before they were cingular. they went to shit as soon as they became cingular :down:

phillyfan26 said:
I have Verizon.
t-mobile is where it's at :cool:

the number of plan minutes vs. mobile-to-mobile minutes i use per month is hilarious. i have 600 plan minutes and unlimited mobile-to-mobile. on average, i use MAYBE 50 plan minutes, and AT LEAST 1500 mobile-to-mobile minutes. i only have one friend who isn't on t-mobile, and the rest of my plan minutes are calling businesses and my bosses if i have to call in.

I HATED T-Mobile. Worst service of any phone I've ever had. Fucking nothing worked.

phillyfan26 said:
I HATED T-Mobile. Worst service of any phone I've ever had. Fucking nothing worked.
that's weird, i never have problems. i do with this phone, but it's the phone, not them. someone else who has this phone through another carrier has the same problems i do, as does a friend of mine who works for t-mobile and told me they're getting returns and shit for this phone.

but i know that stuff can vary from region to region. if i moved somewhere else, i might hate t-mobile. no no....WHEN i move somewhere else. cuz i'm not living here forever. but hopefully t-mobile will stay awesome everywhere i go :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom