Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

Like clockwork.

Also just like clockwork, here I am at 2:30am on Interference, pretending that I'm doing substantial essay work ...

Last edited:
phanan said:
Interference is sputtering along right now, it seems. It took forever to launch the DI semifinal threads.

Judging by the scores for the other three rounds, Screwtape actually lost only narrowly, 10-8 or 11-8. I hope the same problem doesn't plague the semi-final. That would just be lame.

You know I have sort have become a mastermind of a lot of B&C threads. Between certains things in the Desert Island game, Bowie Survivor, our form of the CD exchange and now genre introduction I have created a lot. I hope that is my legacy here. :lol:

Screwtape2 said:
You know I have sort have become a mastermind of a lot of B&C threads. Between certains things in the Desert Island game, Bowie Survivor, our form of the CD exchange and now genre introduction I have created a lot. I hope that is my legacy here. :lol:

:tsk: Genre introductions was my idea. :tsk:

No, but seriously, this has all been good. :up:

Screwtape2 said:

Oh no, not the original ideas. Pfan came up with Bowie Survivor, U2popmofo came up with CD exchange and you came up with genre introductions. I just helped with the excusion of them all.

Yeah, and you've more initiative than me anyway. Fuck knows when I would have got around to doing a genre introductions thread. Plus, I think I've spewed enough bullshit on these forums already. :wink:

phanan said:

:lol:

notphanan
notphanan1
notphanan2
notphanan3

Three minutes later, on the mod forum:

"Well, notphanan is clearly phanan, and so are notphanan1 and notphanan2, but I genuinely think notphanan3 is actually not phanan ...!"

OK, it's 3am. I meant to be in bed 1-1.5 hours ago. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

Screwtape2 said:

Well, you contributed to the framework for the Bowie Survivor. Which is much appreciated. :up:

Screwtape2 said:
Pfan, do you like any genres in particular?

Rock and its variations. I don't listen to anything else. Country, metal, rap, hip hop, jazz, funk, techno, classical ... none of it. Just different types of rock.

Dalton said:
How's prom looking?

Prom Girl loved the way I asked her but can't make it that night (she's a sophomore so didn't plan on going in the first place). My backup plan is currently a maybe depending on availability. We'll see.

Dalton said:
Gotcha. How'd you ask?

Kind of an inside joke thing. It was a note in her locker. Basically, we have this running joke called "The List" where we list things we think would be funny or interesting to do when we hang out this summer. So, I wrote it all down and added "Prom with me?" at the end. I put it in her locker and timed it so that I would walk up a minute or so after she got there, so she'd have time to read it. It went perfectly, and she loved the note and asked to keep it.

I'm going to hang with her this summer, but I didn't ask her out then and there, Dalton.

I'm not sure she wants a relationship yet since she just got done with her six month relationship a month and a half ago. I think that would come after we hang this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom