Big Balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
I love this old AC/DC song. It's all about how giant this guys balls are, and how they bounce to the left and right. Bon also talks about how his big balls are best when they get held every night. Anyone else have a penchant for Big Balls(the song of course)? :yes:

id rather listen to a combined remix of pulk/pull revolving doors and treefingers for 72 hours than big balls.

~salome

mad1 said:
Zoomer has tiny moobs

:D

:applaud:

sorry.............anyway to topic...I have never heard an ACDC song eva.......but I remember the guy in cap and schoolpants.

What about Jerry lee Lewis "Great BALLS of Fire". Have ya heard that one? :dance:

mad1 said:
Oh yes Mr Bra :flirt:

Schwing! :combust:

AC/DC also have a record and song called "Ballbreaker" where they discuss the crushing and breaking of one's balls. It's quite a shift from the "Ball" love song "Big Balls." I've gotta guess Angus had a falling out w/ his swinging two!

Well I do have to wear u round me chest everyday!

Anyhow.............u must like really heavy punk punk!

tell u what, the lead singer of The Scorpions reminds me of lead singer of ACDC.................................

anyhow........I think I will go listen to some of their stuff this weekend and let u know what me tinks!

:yes:
:D

Thats so right!

hehe

I call u Mr Bra for short cause it takes 2 seconds longer to add the u1

:D:D:D

Mr Brau, like 'Brow' only b-r-A-o-u!

LMAO!

Acdc this weekend.........................gosh Im pumped up already....I cant wait to stand in the music store and listen to this Balls track wherever it might be.

AC/DC is a great rock band

ok, so they've made the exact same music for the last 25 years
everyone knows that no other band has better riffs than AC/DC

Last edited:
mad1 said:
tell u what, the lead singer of The Scorpions reminds me of lead singer of ACDC.................................

:no:

If I were Brian Johnson, I'd rock you like a hurricane... but I'm not. AC(lightning bolt)DC has some good tunes... they just need to stop using the same tracklisting on each successive album. How many times can you be shook all night long? Even if you are the big-ball?d one...:wink:

Highway to Hell baby, and Thunderstruck (great riff).

PS Salome: Led Zeppelin has better riffs...

I did an amazon.com search for "BALLS" and 66 matches came up in music. People sure like to sing about their balls. Balls, balls, balls, OO!

They had 1 out a few years ago called "Stiff Upper Lip." I heard the new one is called "OurGiantPowerBallsWillSquashYourPunyBalls"

Mr. Brau, I totally have to agree with you on the hilarity of this song!!!

I remember guys quoting it all the time when I was in Jr. High/ High School. For some reason they were always quoting it in the weight room. Why is it that the manliest men (in terms of toughness/strength) are usually the ones who are the least confident about their own manliness? A question that will never be answered that is.

Regardless, I quite dig AC (lightning bolt) DC as Cujo and Otto like to call them. They are just a good plain old rock and freaking roll band. I also agree with Cujo though, Led Zep has FAR BETTER riffs.

Salome said:
and not even close

Although that argument is convincing, I must protest. Mr. Page's balls could kick Angus's balls any day of the week. And it wouldn't be close, I can guarantee that :wink:

Salome said:
actually, that's one of their few songs that doesn't sound like 90% of their catalogue

It may not sound like 90% of their catalogue, but it's on 90% of it. I actually like AC/DC, and have nothing against them... it's cool that they take pride in their entire collection of works, and deem them worthy enough for revivals. The only point I was trying to make (facetiously I guess) was that they recycle their songs by putting them on multiple albums. But, I guess that's a good thing for some listeners who get introduced to them for the first time... a little of the old, a little of the new.

I'm a fan of Zep and AC/DC, but I like Zep riffs better (and there's a lot of other guitarists who agree)... if I had the choice I'd take A Whole Lotta Love, over A Whole Lotta Rosie.

:up:

Salome said:
that group of lots of other guitarists is obviously wrong then

I'm afraid if I try to present any more compelling evidence, you may refute it with the "I am rubber and you are glue" defense.

Back
Top Bottom