better than ezra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rejoicing fan

The Fly
I saw better than ezra last night in Atlanta, and I thought they rocked. I wasn't really a fan before, but I thought they put on an excellent live show. I'm looking around this morning for a good better than ezra forum, so I can get the setlist from last night....but I can't seem to find any.

I guess I get spoiled being a U2 fan and having such an awesome fan base and forum. Anyway.....any other better than ezra fans out there???

I remember the single Desperately Wanting, I loved that song! They had another one which I cant remember
frown.gif

Yeah, saw 'em in Winter of '98, in the midst of a very time-consuming quarter of classes. I was actually in the middle of pulling (another) all-nighter and went to the free concert on-campus (paid by the college "program council" through student fees). Good standing-room only crowd, and I was right pretty much front and center.

Basically, BTE was so good that, for at least an hour or so, I forgot about the work ahed.

And, honestly, their desire to win the crowd over reminds me a bit of a young U2.

I saw them in 1998 or 1999 and they were really really good. I was so surprised.

I've met the lead singer on quite a few occasions, too. He's pretty smug but what can ya do.
He was in Vegas at the Hard Rock Hotel Circle Bar on the night of the Interference gathering for awhile. They had been in town playing a private party for Compaq. woowoo.

I didnt see them but aaaaawwwwwah ah it was goooooooooooooood livin with your wuaauh aow.. !!

it was goooo - oood ohhhhhahhhhhhahhhhhhhaaaaaahooo wuwah aowww!!

OH NO I MISSED THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

I love Better Than Ezra...Damnit, I was so looking forward to this concert. I was just thinking about this concert today wondering when they were coming to town...I saw them back in the winter of 1999 in Atlanta and loved their show, I saw Train open up for them too...It was an awesome show..I am so mad I missed this...oh well, I am glad someone here saw them and enjoyed it...

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
I saw them in 1998 or 1999 and they were really really good. I was so surprised.

I've met the lead singer on quite a few occasions, too. He's pretty smug but what can ya do.
He was in Vegas at the Hard Rock Hotel Circle Bar on the night of the Interference gathering for awhile. They had been in town playing a private party for Compaq. woowoo.

OMG, girl are you serious????!!!! Damn he is HOT, I would have loved to have even just caught a glimpse of him! lol

Guess I musta been busy.
wink.gif

------------------
The Lemon Pure PopAngel

Back
Top Bottom