Best Wishes/Happy Trails to Sula!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well, Sula leaves on Monday for 2 years in Mali.

Good luck and success to you in the Peace Corps. May you learn many new things, meet great new people and have some wonderful experiences. You are a kind and brave person to go Africa in order help those in need.

Keep in touch with your friends here in Interland. You will be missed.

:hug:

Please stay in touch. You will have a great time. All my best wishes to you and your way up into the hills.

Respect, sister. :) :hug:

ciao

Sula,

I can't begin to tell you how much you inspire me. I am so grateful to have gotten to know your kind heart and brave spirit, and I can't wait to hear about your new journey. You truly are a good soul, and I am lucky to have ever met you.

God Bless You, Sula. :hug:

Sula, best of luck in your new journey. I know you're going to do important work and I hope life gives you nothing but good things in return. Please, please keep in touch.

I miss everyone already and I haven't even left yet. :sad:

Not to worry, I will definitely keep in touch as best I can. Thread to follow prolly a day before I leave with contact details and whatnot.

:hug: interference.

Stay strong Sula :) You will overcome everything that will be thrown your way over the next 2 years.
I wish you all the best wishes, and for a safe and rewarding time.

Take care of you!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

yah - i wish you the best in your travels and on your way in africa. and i hope you stay safe and use that solar-powered battery charger often.

see you sunday!

:)

:(

walk on

unusually short post for me, no stories, I feel a bit teary to be honest. You come back with stories to inspire...please eh?
:wave:

Take care and I hope it will be fullfiling and rewarding for you, Bethany.

This is a good thing but I feel a tinge of sadness... :(
May you have a beautiful time in Mali, filled with love and learning. I was reading about Audrey Hepburn the other day and it reminded me of you ;)

Selamat jalan, saudari sula.

foray

As you leave for Mali, remember this:

The will of God will never take you to where the love of God will not protect you.
--unknown

:hug: Sula :hug:

Many props and best of luck. :)

Wow, Sula. There are an awful lot of threads dedicated to you lately, arent't there? ;) However, each and every thread and all the attention is very well deserved! :up: I have confidence you can do much good in Mali and I hope you have a good time. :applaud: Walk on, girl!

C ya!

Marty

As Cornel West told me recently when I had the pleasure of meeting him, "Stay strong in your work, sistah, stay strong!"

:wave: :( :heart:
:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

Popmartijn said:
Wow, Sula. There are an awful lot of threads dedicated to you lately, arent't there? ;)
I promissed her I wouldn't start merging them until after she left :D

:up:

Bye Sula!

I really wish you the best! You're a very dedicated individual (which I admire), and I'm sure your new adventure/pursuits will continue to define you in the same manner.

It's been a great pleasure having you as a moderator and member here, not to mention all the great conversations we've had in the past - you've been around a long time!. Your presence will surely be missed here, by myself for one!

Best of luck, good health, good travels, and... of course... don't forget the blue crack ;)

Joel

Back
Top Bottom