best way to preserve zits?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
lately with hockey my acne situation has become rather impressive.

after struggling through summer without much more than the odd whitehead, winter has restored the blotched beauty that is my forehead.

now that my face resembles a war zone not much unlike florida, ohio, michigan, and minnesota, i feel fully prepared to take on the brutal canadian winter which will no doubt flex its cold strength in the very near future.

while the zit cover is indeed great for keeping warm, my main question is as follows: what can i do to maintain the protection i'm currently enjoying? come summer the last thing any guy on the prowl for a girlfriend wants is sun rays beating down and destroying his handsome face.

i seek your council.

My sister used to pick her zits sitting on the bathroom counter looking in the mirror and stick them on top of the light globe over top of the mirror. Apparently the heat there hardened and preserved them like petrified wood. When we moved from that house years later, we noticed they were still up there :crack: :barf:

Line up lots of hot dates. That's always when acne comes (and stays) with a vengeance.

thanks everyone.

bonochick is so right, zits always have a magical way of appearing right when you most want them to.

You should pop the zits and smear its contents all over your face. That would probably work.

it can't hurt to try. how about instead of popping them, i just tear them open instead? :up:

i said i wanted to PRESERVE THEM. it says that everywhere! i need them for summer.

I recommend peeling off your face and freezing it. You can then use staples/adhesive to affix the old zitty one over top of whatever skin may have grown back by then. :up:

Back
Top Bottom