best way to preserve zits?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that I continuously break out b/c of my cell phone case. I have a Nokia 5190 and I use one of those leather/vinyl covers, and the vinyl makes me break out all along my cheeks.

If you really want zits, stress yourself out a bunch, and touch your face a lot, like rest your hand on your cheek or something when you're listening to someone talk. I will warn you though...popping zits is a good way to keep them going, but it's also a super way to get a staph infection.

This is so disgusting, yet quite fascinating.:wink:

i also encourage you to go buy some mcdonalds and smear the grease all over your face. then, go wash your face with some mud. and then try to scratch them off, but don't quite scratch them completely off.

repeat twice a day, and you should be set.

good luck

Stress. Stress about every single little thing that happens. Stress because you have to go to school or work, stress because you have to go home, stress because you don't know what to eat, stress because you think you're eating too much, stress because you're eating too little, stress because if you have a shower you might accidentally wash your face and you'll undo the good the stress-related hormones have done.

Morning beauty routine:
Massage mayonnaise into your skin, follow up with pig fat, and then steam your face over a deep fryer until you feel your pores have opened and slurped up alllll the fatty goodness.

GOOD LUCK.

I suddenly don't feel like eating.

But I guess talking about consuming one's zits is better than looking at the stuff that's growing in the coffee mug I left down in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom