Best. Testje. Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen-Girl said:
I played soccer too when I was in high school...hubby is a soccer coach right now :D

What position did you play?

Does your hubby coach kids or adults?

Cool. :up: I played starting in elementary school, all the way up to high school.

My average post per day is back up to 10 since testje "moved" back here. :reject:

I didn't start till my senior year. Junior year I was Soccer Manager but then I decided to play senior year cos they said I was too good to manage the team and not play lol

I'm going now. Today is my day off and I want to watch "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".

See you later! :wave:

holy cannoli.

I leave for 4 hours and I see Tom's bouncy blob have a skirt and that MG now has a PINK bouncy blob.

the things I miss out on...

Alright, I decided to go straight tp page 16 because I'm too lazy to read all the previous posts. :tongue:

PS: I think we are waaaaay too addicted to testje :|

(But that's a good thing! :D )

:ohmy: you guys wouldn't believe what i just saw :shocked: One of the guys asked me to go into the girls bathroom to see if I could find one of the girl apprentices...I walk in and she's giving this guy a BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like screamed and they threw both students out of school. They had a feeling she was like a prostitute on the side but doing it in school!!!!

Mullen-Girl said:
:ohmy: you guys wouldn't believe what i just saw :shocked: One of the guys asked me to go into the girls bathroom to see if I could find one of the girl apprentices...I walk in and she's giving this guy a BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like screamed and they threw both students out of school. They had a feeling she was like a prostitute on the side but doing it in school!!!!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom