Best. Testje. Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen-Girl said:
:ohmy: you guys wouldn't believe what i just saw :shocked: One of the guys asked me to go into the girls bathroom to see if I could find one of the girl apprentices...I walk in and she's giving this guy a BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like screamed and they threw both students out of school. They had a feeling she was like a prostitute on the side but doing it in school!!!!

:ohmy:

Was the guy trying to become a president or what?

:wink:

bammo2 said:
Everyone's deserted me again for Edge

:sigh:

I didn't.

I was watching football (Feyenoord won! :up: That's a lot better than Ajax did yesterday, losing to Bayern München with 4-0 :tsk: :p)

Evalicious said:
I didn´t know i had to wait 45 sec until i could post again.....I learn something new every day.....:|

Yep, that's the dreaded Flood Control (abbr. as F/C). You may :madspit: at it.

:wink:

I didn't go to the beach yesterday, it clouded over AND it rained last night :dance: only 11 mm, but it helps.
A new big python has moved in here..Monty the second. He caught a HUGE rat and I watched him eat it. I wish I had a camera. We've been seeing snakes and lizards everywhere these past few days .
and dragonflies, our visitors couldn't believe how many there were.
Spring has sprung...rain :dance:

Hello dear cass!

BTW, in that other thread a saw a picture of your hubby. :up:
Was that a recent pic?
*hasn't seen a recent one of cass :reject:*

howdy marty, are you familiar with the phrase "don't mention the war" -fawlty towers

yeah, it's fairly recent, part of a band photo for Temple. They were happening in the late 90's. Great band, I'm sorry they broke up. Luckliy I have 5 songs they did one day at the studio....long story :silent:
It's his birthday soon. I might post a picture of us then, it's recent and it's makes me laugh when I see it.
I think everyone should post a significant other in that thread. I immediately thought of Bono and sons. They are significant to me. Boy I make long posts. incorrigible....at least I didn't say hola and bye. I do have to go :hug: marty

hang on :eyebrow: I said howdy to marty. woops
so while I'm at it, hello to all the new folk around these here parts:wave:

ahhhhhhhhhh thunder...in the morning!

cass said:
hang on :eyebrow: I said howdy to marty. woops

What's wrong with saying Howdy to me? :eyebrow:

Howdy cass! :p

Oh, and to answer your question, yes!

*likes to see photos of Interferencers*
:D

You do know how Basil reacted then, don't you?
:p

Lalalalalalalalalalaaaaaa!

I have to sing to keep me awake
i WILL be the last one standing, im not gonna go to bed ever!

*eyes are closing* NO, must stay up!.... must stay up.....must....
...must stay....

*snores away*

BTW, if you are in Estonia, shouldn't the local time in your profile be 1:00 AM instead of 11:00 AM (as that is for the UK, Ireland, Portugal, and further down south)?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom