Best SW movie of the original trilogy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
The Empire Strikes Back

I love the unfolding of the plot and love the dark nature of the movie. And I think this film gives Ford's best acting as Han, who is my favorite character.

Speaking of SW, anybody else read the spoilers on Ep. 2?

each day or night or week = different favourite episode , i can only tell you what i think of I,IV,V,VI episodes in 10-point system :
A New Hope : 8,5
Empire Strikes Back : 9,0
Return Of The Jedi : 9,2
The Phantom Menace : 7,7

check out "www.theforce.net " on all news about star Wars , EPII etc..

A New Hope =
biggrin.gif

The Empire Stikes Back =
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Return of the Jedi =
smile.gif

The Phantom Menace =
mad.gif

Definitely "Empire". I remember my jaw dropping in the theater when Darth Vader told Luke he was his father. Amazing moment. Then we had to wait three freakin' years to find out the truth.

To any Boba Fett fans. Apparently he makes an appearance in Episode 2, if the trailer is any indication.

Star Wars saga ( I , IV , V , VI ) is a great cinema reincarnation of "Lord of the rings " book classic series , i just don't want to separate all these episodes , it's like reading Tolkien's books - you must read it all , to get a real thing .

Jango Fett will rule in the Attack of the Clones of him ( including Bobba Fett ) Anakin Skywalker will be turned to the dark side only in episode III
biggrin.gif

trooper.gif

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
Star Wars saga ( I , IV , V , VI ) is a great cinema reincarnation of "Lord of the rings " book classic series , i just don't want to separate all these episodes , it's like reading Tolkien's books - you must read it all , to get a real thing .

Jango Fett will rule in the Attack of the Clones of him ( including Bobba Fett ) Anakin Skywalker will be turned to the dark side only in episode III
biggrin.gif

trooper.gif

I think the beginnings of his downfall will be about 3 fourths of the way through AOTC

yes , yes , ofcourse but in episode III we will see a dark lord instead of hero from the first and ( i think so ) second parts , meanwhile luke and leia will be born and hidden , rrrrrrrrrr i can'r wait till may 2002 , i hope that Episode II will be a great movie ( at least better then the first one ) .

What you must understand is that The Phantom Menace, more than any previous film, depends on the other films.

It fails as a stand-alone movie, but for the same reason it works really well as a first chapter in the six-chapter saga.

...and I think TPM demonstrates that it will be harder to think of the episodes as individual films.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

I believe in truth, beauty, freedom, and -- above all things -- love.

Empire, although the ending I dont love. I always have to watch Jedi straight after.

Is it just me or is the Star Wars Trivial Pursuit far too hard? Those weapons questions are killers.

Laff it up, fuzzball

Originally posted by muh2o:
To any Boba Fett fans. Apparently he makes an appearance in Episode 2, if the trailer is any indication.

Coolest bumper sticker I've ever seen read "Fett Lives". 'Course Episode 2 would be before ROTJ.

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
What you must understand is that The Phantom Menace, more than any previous film, depends on the other films.

It fails as a stand-alone movie, but for the same reason it works really well as a first chapter in the six-chapter saga.

...and I think TPM demonstrates that it will be harder to think of the episodes as individual films.

At first , when i saw it in theater , i hated it , when i bought it on DVD , i began to love it . I saw today first real AOTO : EPII ( 60 sec ) , not bad , but still too little
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I HATED Phantom Menace!
mad.gif
They blew that, big time.
I think i like "Jedi" best of the trilogy, though i dont know because i really love the others just as much. I met Mark Hamil and the lady who played Greedo... "Han, why did you fry poor Greedo?".
biggrin.gif

A few years ago i went as Yoda to this Hollywood Halloween party, got in a lightsaber duel with Darth Vader. It was hysterical!
Check out the book "I'd just as soon kiss a wookie" for Star Wars quotes!
I've also heard about some infamous flubs in the trilogy, such as when Luke calls out "Carrie!" instead of "Leia!" , and when a StormTrooper storms in and bangs his head on a low hanging beam!
biggrin.gif

The Force Is Strong With This One

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-05-2001).]

Originally posted by wannabe:
Coolest bumper sticker I've ever seen read "Fett Lives". 'Course Episode 2 would be before ROTJ.

Actually Boba Fett survived and destroyed monster with bombs , he was picked up and saved by Dengar ( another bounty-hunter )

tie1.gif

First of all, Luke never yelled, "Carrie." Didn't happen. If someone said it did, he's lying.

Now that that's out of the way, I don't have a favorite. What appeals to me most about Star Wars is the overall story. None of it can be summed up into just one of the films.

I also find TPM to be a lot like Pop in the sense that not many people get it, and those who do are the only ones who truly appreciate it.

------------------
<A HREF="http://"http://www.iusb.edu/~preimers/monkey.jpg"" TARGET=_blank>It's a monkey!</A>

Listen to Not George Lucas.

He may not be George Lucas, but I think he's right on this one. It's more and more clear that the Saga should be treated as one work, and TPM *does* have its gems if you're willing to look for them.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

What did you find, Dad?
Me? Illumination.

Back
Top Bottom