Best Stuff to Wrap Presents In (besides pubic hair)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
While half the fun of getting presents is tearing through wrapping paper, it can find of be fun to wrap stuff in funny things.

When I was a kid and made the grown-up switch from tighty-whities to boxers, I wrapped my brother's birthday present in a pair of old tighty-whities.

This year, he and his girlfriend are getting a "date package"--a gift certificate for movie tickets, dinner, and ice cream. The ice cream GC is going to be wrapped in an old ice cream tub. The dinner GC will be wrapped in an old Triscuits box. The movie one will be in a re-blown-up popcorn bag.

Any fun gift-wrapping ideas?

a protected cd put into a barrel like a pickle barrel (those plastic tubs)

fill the tub with that expanding caulk stuff.

you can dig through that stuff but it takes a while and something sharp ;)

I never get boxes from the stores because we have so many boxes at home from cereal and other assorted food items. One year I gave my Mom a nightgown but put it in an Old Dutch potato chip box. She opened her present and saw what was on the box and said 'thanks, those are my favourite' and then put the box down without opening it.

:giggle:

I like gift bags with tissue paper....easy to wrap AND to unwrap and they can be re-used! I like to wrap stuff in stuff like cereal or tissue boxes....it's fun and keeps recipients guessing and laughing.

A good friend of ours thinks my sister and I are getting him the new X-box 360 (yea right) but we got him something else, and we're wrapping it in a X-Box box I borrowed from someone at work! I know he will be so jazzed then so pissed. Hahahahha!

I love to disguise gifts! :giggle:

My dad got my cousin a gift certificate to the mall, and he gave her a series of about ten boxes that all fit inside eachother. When she finally opened the last box, there was a note telling her to look underneath the piano bench.

nothing beats tin foil/ brown paper bag.

Or at least thats what my dad said this year, so I guess he was giving my a hint :hmm:

Carek1230 said:
I like gift bags with tissue paper....easy to wrap AND to unwrap and they can be re-used! I like to wrap stuff in stuff like cereal or tissue boxes....it's fun and keeps recipients guessing and laughing.

A good friend of ours thinks my sister and I are getting him the new X-box 360 (yea right) but we got him something else, and we're wrapping it in a X-Box box I borrowed from someone at work! I know he will be so jazzed then so pissed. Hahahahha!

I love to disguise gifts! :giggle:

that is so evil!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom