Best Sexual Tension In A TV Series goes to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lazarus said:
At least, until they hooked up, which is when the show went a bit south.

That seems to be a general complaint with TV show hookups...the viewers are hooked, waiting for the day when the two characters that should be together finally are...and then after they're together, the show starts suffering. Wonder why that is?

Angela

beli said:

I remember when thingie the actress who played Jane won the Dolly covergirl of the year competition. She was so beautiful. And if that wasn't enough she then recieved a part on Neighbours. How lucky can a girl be!

Vinegar Tits and Queen Bee :love:

(not the Queen Bee who posts here, by the way. Or maybe :shifty: :ohmy: )

Ah! This was such a funny show :lol: One of the women owned a 'gift shoppe' type place literally up the road from me in Lawson of all places. The day I walked in for the first time, I did such a complete double take, lol. She hadn't changed, but she had. It was weird.

Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett in the series of Pride and Prejudice that catapulted Colin Firth to mega fame:drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:

That seems to be a general complaint with TV show hookups...the viewers are hooked, waiting for the day when the two characters that should be together finally are...and then after they're together, the show starts suffering. Wonder why that is?

Angela

Cause then real life sets in. Realty vs. anticipation. Got the girl or got the guy, now what the fuck do I do with them?:huh:

Moonlit_Angel said:

I think it's because the show's writers always will try to find a way of breaking the characters up ... which leaves the characters to end up hating each other in the end or finding a new love interest altogether. (As the writers believe it will keep the viewers interested in seeing when the characters will get back together, which sometimes will happen or sometimes not.)
This was definitely the case with Dawsons Creek characters Dawson and Joey ... I actually cried when their relationship became a friendship only (in the end) and Joey ended up with Pacey ... How in the world could that happen ?? I never even saw that as a possibility ... what a shame !! :tsk:

dsmith2904 said:
David Duchovny and Larry Sanders

:lol:

that was funny and disturbing at the same time - esp when Duchovny flirts with him in a bathrobe
but I agree

but Scully and Mulder still win

MsMofoGone said:
I still wish "Moonlighting" was on TV ... looks like I'll have to go and buy the DVDs to that show, now that they are available !! :wink:

Moonlighting :huh: Really:slant: Ok:hmm:

Carmelu2fan said:

Moonlighting :huh: Really:slant: Ok:hmm:

:yes: :up:

Yes siree ... just bought the Seasons 1 and 2 DVD of Moonlighting !! :applaud:
The only episode of this show I would hate ... is when the final one is shown ...
simply because the show is then no more !! :sad:

beli said:

I remember when thingie the actress who played Jane won the Dolly covergirl of the year competition. She was so beautiful. And if that wasn't enough she then recieved a part on Neighbours. How lucky can a girl be!
I've still got that copy of Dolly with Annie Jones :reject: She's from Adelaide! :happy:

Lenny and Laverne

Saved by the bell- Zack and Screetch

some quotes " zack, everytime you get an idea, I end up in my underwear"!

" look at my blonde hair, it gives me that extra bit of zackness".

They were lovers, just admit it folks

Back
Top Bottom