Best Rockstar Fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
What would be the best rockstar fight that you'd pay to see? How bout some of these:

Liam Gallagher vs. Eminem
Liam Gallagher vs. Noel Gallagher
Oasis vs. Motley Crue

and anything else involving Liam Gallagher

the Beatles Vs the Stones in a mass brawl

would have to take place back in the sixties like, would be a bit unfair on the beatles if it was now lol

1stepcloser said:
the Beatles Vs the Stones in a mass brawl

would have to take place back in the sixties like, would be a bit unfair on the beatles if it was now lol

It would be a bit unfair on Keith if it was now or the sixties for that matter:|

I would really like to see Larry kick someone's ass. So how about Larry Mullen Jr. vs. ?????

And also let's take a vote, who would win in the following situations:

Liam vs. Noel
Larry vs. Liam
Liam vs. Keith Richards

and for the finale...
Liam vs. Charlie Watts :wink:

How about this....

Liam Gallagher vs. James Hetfield

I'll bet Hetfield will kick the ass of everyone that's been mentioned so far.

Infinitum98 said:
anything else involving Liam Gallagher
I came in here to say the same thing. When he's done with the rock star thing, we need to start a Liam fund so he can get paid just to start shit with people.

Liam Gallagher v Eminem so that em can get his ass kicked

Then a Hell in a Cell between Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry, Big Paul Mcguiness and Henry Rollind

:wink:

I agree with Zootlesque... Hetfield would probably kick the ass of any other rock star mentioned in this thread. But let's sweeten the deal...

Who could take on Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden), Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead), or James Hetfield (Metallica)? And, if the answer is noone, would the 3 of them be locked in an epic and eternal battle until the skies fall?

He's a racist wanker, from what I understand; whether he likes U2 or not really isn't my biggest concern with him.

Back
Top Bottom