Best restauraunt chain ever. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 09-10-2001, 03:38 PM   #16
New Yorker
Local Time: 03:26 PM
Steak and Shake? I've never even heard of it! Notice how they rudely forgot to hook us up with a Steak and Shake location in Louisiana

Honestly, when I first saw this topic, Olive Garden came to mind right away... looks like there are plenty of Olive Garden fans!! Their salad is to die for, and I get the Crawfish Acadiana every time just about.

ARGH, now I'm hungry

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Old 09-10-2001, 04:10 PM   #17
The Fly
Local Time: 09:26 PM
heh's funny that you should say Steak and Shake is your favorite restaurant chain Johnny Swallow. For me, the worst meal I had at a restaurant period was at a Steak and Shake in Georgia. Perhaps it was just this particular restaurant but I remember the hamburger pattie was ridiculously thin and black and tasted like a piece of charcoal. The fries were awful as well. The only thing good I remember about the place was the milkshake...that was pretty good.

But I must agree with Melon about the Olive Garden. I love love love the Olive Garden. Their salads are fantastic. I love the salads so much I figured out how to make a salad that tastes exactly like it. I get all the basic ingredients, usually a bag of Italian Blend Dole salad mix, tomatoes, a red onion, pre-thinly grated parmesan cheese, and small banana peppers if I find them, Ceasar flavored croutons and the most important, toss it all with Ken's Steakhouse lite Ceasar salad dressing. I swear it tastes just like it. Yum! now I'm hungry too!

Old 09-13-2001, 04:21 AM   #18
The Fly
Local Time: 09:26 PM

Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.
Old 09-13-2001, 08:29 AM   #19
Bad Daddy Johnny
Local Time: 04:26 PM
Originally posted by StarsnStripes: